Happy Birthday Surprises

ScrapGirlsRo

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Be sure to use it when you get it! I let mine expire last year! I just didn't get around to making a purchase, and when I tried to use it, it was too late. :(

• 7 months later...

Someone just asked me this question a few days ago and I was really red-faced that I couldn't answer her question - NOW I know - thanks, Ro - and hey, my birthday (my 4oth aqain) is coming up in January! Just FYI Tee-Hee You're the bomb, Ro!

Thanks, Ro - guess I will make it this year - mine is coming up in January - and I will be 40 again! What a wonderful little fuzzy purple happy place SG is! You make it so special for us all.

Please accept our apologies if anyone was missed recently - we are working to catch up on everyone so be watching your email this week for your gift if you have recently had a birthday and have it listed in your message board profile. If you have any questions or concerns, don't hesitate to email hello@scrapgirls.com and we'll help you out.

Not worried, Brandie - I have 8 more days to go before I turn 40 again - AND I have to have my driver's license renewed before then! Makes me crazy - do not like to take a test even though it is just the signs - I know them when driving but looking through that little machine and identifying them makes me so nervous - haven't even failed yet but there's always a first time! Keep your fingers crossed that I pass again - dh is pushing me to do it on Monday!

I believe as of today I've gotten all caught up on the birthdays we've missed. Please check your email and if you have not received one, and you recently celebrated your birthday please email me at hello@scrapgirls.com

Thanks

My friends B'day is on the same day as yours Sara, mine is this coming Tuesday, Im a tad bit excited about the SG Bday surprise :)

• 6 months later...

Ro - you never cease to amaze me! That is such a wonderful idea and so thoughtful and generous.. I love it.

Uh, by the way, I have two birthdays each year - the real one and the one where I am still 40 - does that count? ROFL

Archived