July Gallery Layout Contest

PBarnes

Wave your flag! Show your patriotism! Most countries celebrate some kind of national day, whether it is called Independence Day, Freedom Day or just National Day, and we would love to see how you celebrate it. What traditions are followed, what does your family do to celebrate? Do you have photos of parades, picnics, fireworks, or performances that you want to scrap? If you don’t, then you can do a layout with a graphic of your flag and some journaling about what your country means to you. You have until the last day of the month to post your layout to the appropriate gallery to be eligible to win the gift certificate.

Post your layouts here.

This is mine.

I am gonna go digging for this one!! I am so sure I can figure out something wether it takes me to the end of the mnth or not...lol

Caren

I have to confess that I took no photos yesterday. We got rained out, the majority of our plans got canceled. I'm still hoping to find a way to enter this month's layout contest, but I'll be late, as always, in posting my LO. :)

Guest blemishedprincess

hello ladies,

im a newbie here and i was just wandering (please forgive my naiveity) do we need to use only scrapgirl products in these competitions?

thx

hello ladies,

im a newbie here and i was just wandering (please forgive my naiveity) do we need to use only scrapgirl products in these competitions?

thx

You can use any supplies that you have in your possession as long as you give credit where credit is due. Please, no hot links to our competitors, though!!

Archived