Congratulations Angrocamp (angela)!

Wxchic

Congratulations to AngRoCamp ! Ang is the ScrapGirl Member of the Month. Ang has been a real asset to our board. She is so friendly, funny and has a very positive outlook. She is always there to greet our new members, gives them great advice and helps point them in the right direction. She is also known for her creations of games such as Hangman and Turn that Frown Upside down! Ang actively participates in challenges and always leaves nice comments on the layouts in the gallery. Ang, thank you for your help in making ScrapGirls a cheerful, warm and friendly place! Ang, receives a $10 gift certificate to the boutique, plus gets to wear the title of ScrapGirls Member of the Month under her avatar!

When you get a moment, Ang, tell your fellow members a little something about yourself, and send us a link to your favorite layout!

YEA, ANG!!!!

One of my fellow Puzzle Freaks of Nature! You are one of the reasons my post count is so high and it's been SO fun chatting with you, especially in June. You post a LOT of love in the gallery and I know there are so many people who really appreciate you. I'm just glad the powers that be at Scrap Girls noticed, too.

AND YOU GET TO USE THE SPECIAL BLINKIE!!! What more could a Scrap Girl dream of???? ;)

See, now you really ARE Queen (for a month anyway)!

:ola: :ola: :ola: :ola: :ola: :ola: :ola: :ola:

Congratuations! :congrats3:

~Zaz, who hopes you'll still remember the little people

Holy moly!!! I'm totally shocked! I actually drew in a gasp of breath when I saw my name on a post title LOL... and then to realize what post it was just totally made my day :) What fun!!

Quickie bio: I was born in Sacramento, grew up in Utah and then just recently moved back with my own little family to the Sacramento area due to my hubby's job transfer. I have three sons (Bentley age 9, Brady age 5 and Toby age 2). It's a little lonely being the only female swimming in a sea of testosterone but I love my boys. We're still trying for one more baby (I'd be happy with blue or pink!) but I have trouble carrying pregnancies. (I've lost 5 babies over the years, the most recent miscarriage was just last month. I was grateful for the June posting challenge. It kept my mind occupied during a sad and frustrating time.) I'm a Creative Memories consultant, a piano teacher and a SAHM. I started digi scrapping earlier this year, after paper scrapping for almost 9 years. It's a whole new fabulous world to me. I love the creative freedom of digi scrapping, and I think it's safe to say my paper scrapping days are numbered other than the occasional random project (I actually FINISHED my traditional family albums THIS MORNING and I feel as free as a bird to move forward exclusively digitally).

How about you guys ask me anything you want to ask and I'll answer your questions :) I'm an open book.

Thank you thank you thank you SG!!!

Oh yes... HERE is one of my favorite LOs because it was sort of painstaking, and done with lots of patience and love and really just totally encompasses our 2006 year as a family.

Here are just a couple others that really make me smile.

Fire Shirt

Look out! Mama's got a camera!

School's Out (I love this one cuz I'm in love with the Doodle Dandy collection LOL)

Archived