"do Or Die, Christmas In July" Board Game!

Wxchic

2007 is already half over, can you believe it? Wow, time sure does fly. We hope you had fun with last month's posting game. It's time to bring back "Do or Die, Christmas in July"! This challenge is going to keep you busy all month long. Here are the rules. Every few days, we'll give you a task to accomplish. There will be 12 tasks in all, (12 days of Christmas in July). The mission is to do them ALL. And let me tell you, it won't be easy! If you complete them all, you will win a $10 gift certificate to the boutique. Too much for you to handle? Well, there will be layouts to complete within these tasks. If you just wish to just do the layouts, then you are eligible for a $5 gift certificate should your layout be chosen as a winner. Details for the "Do or Die, Christmas in July" game can be found here.

The first task will be listed tomorrow. Instructions on what to do with your answers will also be posted, so stay tuned!

• Replies 476
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sounds like that will keep my attention span all month!! wahoo!! cool challenge

Caren

looking forward to it this month as usual.

Caren

I am so all over this challenge. I am very challenge and goal oriented its not even funny. Bring it on (I have my challenge face on). Cant wait to do my "first christmas in july" task.

Guest sfcgijill

Woohoo! This was the game that introduced me to (and got me hooked on) Scrapgirls last year! Can't wait to jump right in!

So why am I nervous after reading all that? ;)

LOL! Don't be nervous Zaz! This is perfect for you. Do or Die Christmas in July was my true intitiation to Scrap Girls last year, you are already well broken in. Have Fun!! :banana:

"Broken" being the key word. ;)

~Zaz, the nervous

So why am I nervous after reading all that? ;)

LOL! Don't be nervous Zaz! This is perfect for you. Do or Die Christmas in July was my true intitiation to Scrap Girls last year, you are already well broken in. Have Fun!! :banana:

"Broken" being the key word. ;)

~Zaz, the nervous

LOL! I felt the same way - there is mystery and intrigue lurking on this board! :dancingghost: (mystery) :blinking-in-scarf: (intrigue)

I think I'd best surrender and accept the "Die" right off the bat. Just chattin' with all of you in June throughout the posting contest has me exhausted. I'm still trying to finish up our remodel following our Easter flood... and somewhere along the way I simply MUST find time to digi-scrap! So here's to all you "do-ers!" I'll certainly be cheering you on this month!

I may be sitting there beside you on the sidelines Tammy helping you cheer them on. We are moving soon and still have so much to do before the end of the month. Not sure I'll find much time behind the computer screen for the second month in a row. Hopefully I'll get to join in here and there.

Your first task is a scavenger hunt. This Christmas tree image was created with one product from EACH Designer at Scrap Girls for a total of 30 items. They are from categories all over the Boutique so don't pass any by. Hint: The drop shadows are NOT one of the items you are looking for!

You will have all month to complete this challenge. When you have guessed all 30 items, email your answers to SGscavengerhunt@gmail.com. You must include in your email the designer's name, the product name and a link to the product for each identified item. We will also draw an additional winner from all the correct answers emailed to us.

DDE_ChristmasInJuly-tree_300.jpg

Yikes! 30 items! Oh well. I've always heard that you can even eat an elephant one bite at a time. I better get started munching. And this is only the FIRST task. Do they get harder?

~Zaz

Yikes! 30 items! Oh well. I've always heard that you can even eat an elephant one bite at a time. I better get started munching. And this is only the FIRST task. Do they get harder?

~Zaz

Hmmm, depends on what you consider harder! LOL (and the mystery and intrigue continue...)

OK, I have a question about this... if we are trying to do all 12 tasks for the $10 gift certificate, do all of the answers have to be correct? If so, I think I'll be out of it right off the bat because I'm horrible at scavenger hunts. LOL! I get so frustrated with them. Since we have all month to do this one though and I think I already know about 6 or 7 of them just from glancing at the illustration, I'll take the rest slowly and see if I can find 1 or 2 a day. I hope I don't go mad!!!

:banghead::hit-head-with-hammer::banghead::hit-head-with-hammer::banghead::hit-head-with-hammer:

Archived