"do Or Die, Christmas In July" Board Game!

Wxchic

Hints?? There are no hints in Scavenger Hunting!! Actually, just given the fact that there is one per designer is a heck of a lot more than we got last year!! LOL Keep going, you have 29 days left!

Actually, there are more than 30 designers listed in the Boutique and there is definitely two items from one designer (unless two people made the exact same thing). I'm just wondering if some of the stuff can be figured out just by looking through the Boutique. In the "ads" we don't see everything.

I hate that I'm already addicted to hunting. Hey, at least I'm not looking for Laundry or Mopping Fairies for a few minutes. ;)

~Zaz

from 30 different designers, there are 30 different items on the tree. No designer is represented twice.

• Replies 476
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Are there two things in one? Meaning can there be a Brush and inside that brush paper being used? or is each one seperate..Im having problems with whats under the lights....

A brush and paper could be combined to make an element, so one could be two! LOL

Ro is a listed designer but I did not include anything as I think of her as the Owner not a designer! LOL

Lettering Delights is not included

And Gillian is brand new and I did not have any of her products to use when I put this together.

Does that help at all?

Are there two things in one? Meaning can there be a Brush and inside that brush paper being used? or is each one seperate..Im having problems with whats under the lights....

A brush and paper could be combined to make an element, so one could be two! LOL

Well that helps!!!

Ro is a listed designer but I did not include anything as I think of her as the Owner not a designer! LOL

Lettering Delights is not included

And Gillian is brand new and I did not have any of her products to use when I put this together.

Does that help at all?

More help!!! Woooo Hoooo So much easier now!!!

OK! Zaz is correct there are 2 by Valerie Randall! One is a brush I used to make one of the prezzies under the tree then covered with a paper! You are looking for the paper, the brush is from Christmas Time Brush Set .

Good thing I labled each layer when I created the tree! I didn't mean to make you really crazy! And I triple checked this!

OK! Zaz is correct there are 2 by Valerie Randall! One is a brush I used to make one of the prezzies under the tree then covered with a paper! You are looking for the paper, the brush is from Christmas Time Brush Set .

Good thing I labled each layer when I created the tree! I didn't mean to make you really crazy! And I triple checked this!

OH MY GOSH!! THANK YOU for clarifying this. I was literally turning into a basket case last night because I knew for darn sure I'd found a Valerie Randall thing already but also knew for darn sure that that present was her brush.

Did you feel that breeze a second ago? That was my very deep sigh of relief :)

Thanks Dee for the hints and clearing up the Vals items ... I was thinking my eyes were getting bad again... I have all but 3 no now 4 of them to find

Back to the hunt ....

great job with the tree really like it thanks for all your work and help on this.

Later,

Whew atleast i was not the only one going crazy over this one...Heheheh Cool!! TY DEE

oh man, i'm so not good at challenges like this and a scavenger hunt of all things! I'm very new to Scrap Girls so I don't even know any of the designers or anything! But I think I'll give it a go! It sure would be fun to spend that $10!!! LOL

Yes, it is fun. And I've found all kinds of things that I never knew existed (perhaps there is a method to this madness?). I'm only two-thirds done so I fully expect to know everything there is to know about the boutique when I'm done. ;)

~Zaz

Is anyone else already feeling a bit like tossing their computer out the window? Or boycotting the boutique for like ... say... 2 whole hours or something?! Gah. This is HARD! I've got the majority of things (because I'm completely fixated on this challenge and can't. stop. searching.) but there are a few that are proving to be VERY elusive and tricky!

1. I am so glad that Zaz was right - I KNEW that there were 2 of Valerie's brushes! So, I'm not crazy - YET.

2. Just when I thought I knew the boutique - I really don't know the boutique...

3. I'm seriously stumped on one item - driving me mad...(see #1)

Ang, I've decided that since I have the entire month, I'm going to take most of that time to do the challenge (or at least a week). After finding a few things, I'm done for the day. Fresh eyes are a good thing. Now if the designers were a little less busy, this wouldn't be so hard. Argh.

Any idea how many "things" there are in the boutique? I'm betting I've looked at most of them several times by now. ;)

~Zaz, the cross-eyed

Ang, I've decided that since I have the entire month, I'm going to take most of that time to do the challenge (or at least a week). After finding a few things, I'm done for the day. Fresh eyes are a good thing. Now if the designers were a little less busy, this wouldn't be so hard. Argh.

Any idea how many "things" there are in the boutique? I'm betting I've looked at most of them several times by now. ;)

~Zaz, the cross-eyed

I want to think that way, but I keep having this nagging voice come whispering into my head ... "there are 11 more challenges... there are 11 more challenges..." ACK!

I want to think that way, but I keep having this nagging voice come whispering into my head ... "there are 11 more challenges... there are 11 more challenges..." ACK!

Did you have to bring that up? Now I'll lie awake tonight wondering when the next challenge will whack me upside the head. ;)

~Zaz

Hey im dreaming of the Boutique even more now..Im in it more and more...I keep putting stuff in my cart and dh is like get it out...Im like im saving it for later *L* But now with the camera im going to have to wait...But boy did i feel like throwing something today till Dee cleared it up *L*.....I still cant believe there are more tasks to do...

This particular contest is making me dream of Advanced Search - being able to only look for certain things in a certain designer's collection. Know what I mean? Just when I think I've maybe found something, I discover that it can't be right since I already have something for that designer that I KNOW is right. My new favorite word is ARGH (all caps intentional). ;) I'm determined not to be stressed about it, though, as it is all for FUN! Right?

Can someone check on Ang? I'm a little worried about her. ;)

~Zaz

Are we having fun yet?? Make sure you are checking ALL categories! Don't want anything to sneak past ya!

Ohh sure....Yeah were checking it once checking it twice gonna find it in any bunch *L*

Ya know what we need CHeerleaders :2468who-do-we-appreciate: :2468who-do-we-appreciate: :2468who-do-we-appreciate:

This particular contest is making me dream of Advanced Search - being able to only look for certain things in a certain designer's collection. Know what I mean? Just when I think I've maybe found something, I discover that it can't be right since I already have something for that designer that I KNOW is right. My new favorite word is ARGH (all caps intentional). ;) I'm determined not to be stressed about it, though, as it is all for FUN! Right?

Can someone check on Ang? I'm a little worried about her. ;)

~Zaz

IM going in!!! Im determined to find these!!!! If im not back soon!! Pull me out ...I will look for Ang why im over there hehehe

Guest TraciG

Scavenger hunts are so much fun, I am supposed to be painting the trim and the doors in our entranceway but I keep sneaking off to look in the boutique. At least I think I figured what the 30 items are now. I have 15 found so far. I can look for a while while the paint is drying before we can put the lockset back on the door. :):)

Archived