Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest Michon

Hello Everyone!

7 posts in this topic

Hi all! My name is Michon Kessler (it is pronounced Me-shone). It is French but I am not. lol
I am married 13 years to my soul mate Scott.
I am a cosmetologist with my own salon and a little scrapbook store attached. I am on the Provo Craft Sizzix Design Team and I love that job the best. Well next to being a mom that is. I work two days at the salon and the rest of the time I get to stay at home with my 3 dds Samie 11.5 ~ Makayla 7 ~ and Lauren 3. We are done. Not trying for the boy (again). LOLOL
Anyhow I am super excited to be a part of the design team here at Scrap Girls and I hope I can bring something to the table that you need. I am pretty well versed in Photoshop 7 and am working up some backgrounds there. Hope to get to know you all better.
I posted a bunch of pictures of my oldest dd room and am looking for my middle dd pictures of her room which are much better as I love interior design as well.
I love having a place to post ALL the crafts i love to do. This site is too cool!!!
thanks again for having me!!!

Hi Michon! Welcome!

Thank you for telling us how to pronounce your name! It's so pretty!

Welcome!!! Too bad you can't do cyber-hair cuts. I sure could use a good stylist. I just haven't found a good one since my last move and I'm in desperate need of a trim!!