Hello Digital World!

erica922

HI :dancingcow: I'M SO HAPPY TO GET ON THIS SITE I'M INTO DIGITAL SCRAPBOOKING SINCE FEBRUARY, before that I was like filling my table with sooooooooo many papers die cuts, stickers, etc my husband ask me everynight ....do we still ahve a dinner table???? :dancingcow: :dancingelephant: :rofl: well, one day i try to do something in the microsoft picture it program and here i am addicted to digitals scrapbooking........ I'm a stay at home mom with three angels, Francisco, 6, Marina 4 and Emily 2...... I love to do homework with my son he's in kindergarten and is so wonderful to share his discoveries every day with the homework jajajaj i get more excited than him...jejejejej
Thank you for sharing this with me......
drop a letter anytime
thanks.
I'm from Ecuador, but I live here in Miami since 2002 so......and by the way I'm 33 (still can tell my age jajajajajajaj)

Guest jlf_loves_mjf
Welcome Erika! I just started digi-scrapping in February, too. I can't wait to see some of your layouts in the gallery!

Guest iluv2scrap
hi erica, i just found this site last night, and i too am excited about it. i think this is going to be a very fun group to be involved with. welcome from another newbie.

mk :banana:

Guest talina
Welcome Erica! So nice to meet you! Can't wait to see some of your layouts in the gallery. Thanks for the intro and your picture! :)

Guest gauchogirl
Welcome Erica! We always love to meet new members who share our enthusiasm or scrapbooking!
Tonya

Guest lesliefavela
Hi, Erica. Nice to meet you. I see you use the Picture It program. So do I. Silly my, it's been under my nose after I downloaded it last year with a digi camera my folks gave me. I only realized what it was from reading about digital scrapbooking here and there on the web. lol :rofl: Maybe we can learn from each other some!

Archived