New Typepaths

Id like to know if someone is coming out with square typepaths without the rounded edges. I have them all so far, but would like square ones, or heart shaped one, or stars. I dont know, my imagination is getting ahead of me again.

These are for the Photoshop family of users, Dee's still working on sets for our PSP friends.

ScrapSimple Type Paths: Hearts 2101 Biggie

ScrapSimple Type Paths: Squares and Rectangles 2101

ScrapSimple Type Paths: Stars Plus 2101

People! Stop asking the designers for stuff I didn't know I needed! Those designers are too good ... and too quick! I can't keep up. And if dh had any clue how much money I spend here he'd kill me. If that happens I'll make sure he invites you all to my funeral!

And I promised myself I would restrain myself during this sale. I agree with the previous poster about the abundance of neat stuff that I never knew I needed! These are really great....thanks! :2468who-do-we-appreciate: :2468who-do-we-appreciate: :2468who-do-we-appreciate: :2468who-do-we-appreciate:

I know I have asked for a lot and you all have pretty much made what I have requested thus so far, but I have another request..............can we get a square typepath that has a wave to it. Not a bold wave but something that would look like stitching since I work with PSE5 and can not use the actions. Does this make since? What do the rest of you think?

You're reading my mind, LOL----waves are next. But I have another few projects I'm working on at the moment. So in a week or so----I'll post as soon as they are up.

Waves, zigzags, hexagons, MORE curves.....

Any other requests?

At the moment I dont. It comes to me when I need them. I will keep you posted though if I do think of any more. Thank you so much for all the typepaths you have made so far. It is so much easier using these than the regular straight type. It takes a load off my shoulders.

Thank you so much for all the typepaths you have made so far. It is so much easier using these than the regular straight type. It takes a load off my shoulders.

Glad to be of service! Just post what ya need. We aim to make it easy and simple for you to scrap digitally. It's the Scrap Girls motto---oh and fun, with virtual chocolate sprinkles, lol!

all you do is drag, drop, resize to the size you want, and then click 3x on the image and it will allow you to change the words. Presto, as easy as that! Easy breezy, Lemon squeezy!

I was recently asked a question by a paper scrapper and I didn't have the answer. Of course I told her I knew exactly where to inquire...and here is this thread. Wonder of wonders. Here's the question: Is it possible to do a type path in a spiral?

Archived