Swap Crop!

chickypow

Hey everyone!!!

So it's come time for another dandy little swap crop!! WOOHOO!!!! Always a really great time!

This time, thanks to Angela's great idea, it's got a little twist.....

July's swap crop is all about YOU. Yup - YOU!!

Here is what we will be doing - everyone who signs up will be assigned a partner. You will email your partner photos of yourself!! Yup! We are going to get to know each other better and have some fun doing it!

I will be creating a fun little survey / questionaire that I will email to everyone as well. You fill this out and send it to your partner along with your photos and then get busy creating a LO all about your partner! How fun is that??

If you are camera shy, that's ok, just send a photo of part of you, or of something you love, of something that reprents you.

You have until Wednesday July 11th to SIGN UP!! On Thursday, July 12th I will pair people up and email you your partners email address and your survey. It's then up to you to get in touch with your partner and swap your photos and survey. (think fun email surveys that your friends have sent out!)

We will all meet in the chat room on Monday, July 23rd at 12pm EST to upload our LO's and have a fun chat about what we have learned about each other!

If you can't make the chat, that is totally OK, you can still play! Just make sure that you don't upload your LO until the 23rd!!

So Here is the drill:

If you would like to participate email me at chickypow@hotmail.com by Wednesday, July 11th and reply to this thread. This way I can make sure that everyone who wants to play gets added to the list (just in case the email goes wonky).

And a quick note: the time in calander is not showing properly - the chat WILL be at 12pm EST.

Hope to have you join up!!

I don't either, Mary. I have old photos. Ever since I started gaining weight last decade I've avoided the camera as much as possible. I have lots of PS'd filtered photos that might be fun (highly saturated and dry brushed, for instance), but I'm not sure anyone else is up for those. ;)

I'll just sit here and shake while I wait for the scary survey.

~Zaz

I don't either, Mary. I have old photos. Ever since I started gaining weight last decade I've avoided the camera as much as possible. I have lots of PS'd filtered photos that might be fun (highly saturated and dry brushed, for instance), but I'm not sure anyone else is up for those. ;)

I'll just sit here and shake while I wait for the scary survey.

~Zaz

Im the one always taking the photos..But when i do get someone to take them they dont look right or im not happy with them...But i got my mom scanning some photos..of my younger days!! We shall see..>As for the survey!! I can only imagine!!

ladies try being old & ugly like me then we can talk not to mention the gained weight part YUKKERS I have no idea what I am gonna do for a photo of me

Caren

HEY SCRAP GIRLS!!!

you know what??

You wanna know something important??

do ya?

Well I'll tell you.

YOU ARE ALL BEAUTIFUL!!!! Yup. Every. Single. One. of. You.

Gorgeous. I know this cause I know all YOU!!!! So don't any of you go forgetting this again.

I've gained weight after having my baby, My skin isn't as great as I'd like it to be and my eyebrows REALLY need to be done SOON! But thats ok, cause I'm a good mom, a good friend, a good wife and have real pretty eyes.

Same with every one of you!!! We all have our own beauty.

That being said, if you are uncomfortable with sending a photo of you, that is ok. Send a photo of something you love, or something that represents a big part of you, even if it's your kids, your pet, your DH, your home...whatever!

And the survey isn't scary. I assure you this! *grin*

I've gained weight after having my baby, My skin isn't as great as I'd like it to be and my eyebrows REALLY need to be done SOON! But thats ok, cause I'm a good mom, a good friend, a good wife and have real pretty eyes.

Thats why no photos of me have been taking my eyebrows our getting bad *L*.....I have to get them done before school tommorow night so maybe i will get some photos of me........Im not worried i know no one will laugh at me...

Hey Erin how is the survey coming??

Archived