A Scrap Girls Team Member Needs Your Help!

Guest SecretAgent0707007

Guest SecretAgent0707007

Hello! I am SecretAgent0707007, and I've been hired by your fearless CEO, Ro, to find the kidnapped Scrap Girls Team Member! But I'll need the help of all Scrap Girls members to assist me in deciphering the clues I'm given by the kidnapper!

Clues will be posted in this thread throughout the day. Each SG member is allowed only ONE guess before all the clues are revealed. The last clue will be posted on the message board around 5pm EST. If the identity of who's been kidnapped hasn't been revealed by the time the last clue is posted, you are allowed to make two more guesses. That means you will need to use your guesses WISELY!!!

Guesses should be called right in THIS post!

The first person to guess the identity of the kidnapped Scrap Girls Team Member will win a $17.70 Gift Certificate to the boutique!!

Join me for a chat at 8pm EST to discuss the game, chat with the "released" team member, and more!! If you are the first to guess my identity at the chat, you will win a brush set of your choice!

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest SecretAgent0707007

I have been given reason to believe that the kidnapper is a procrastinator. It has been hinted that our kidnapper has received a new digital camera for Christmas but has yet to open the box. A purchase has been made in the boutique for Ro's Secrets Revealed for PSE, but no download has been completed. It sounds like this person is someone who's attempting to dive into the world of digital scrapbooking but doesn't quite know how.

I have received the first communication and hint from our kidnapper.

The Scrap Girl that is being detained is a team member who has items that are available for purchase in the boutique.

REMEMBER to use your guesses wisely! You can only guess once before the last clue is revealed!

Guest sfcgijill

I sure need a clue- there's lots of folks with things for sale at SG!!! I wish I knew which of them was a procrastinator.... and maybe they'd loan me that new camera lol!

Guest SecretAgent0707007

I've received another tip from our kidnapper.

It has been revealed that the hidden Team Member has been a part of Scrap Girls for a little over a year now, and she is normally very active and friendly on the message board. However she is not a morning person, so it's odd to see her posting before lunch time.

This sure is fun but I don't know who it is yet. I would venture a guess but I don't want to waste it. I will check back for more clues before I yell out who I think it is :-)

Have we heard any more from the kidnapper? I sure hope they are treating our ScrapGirl okay!

Wow, just read this! I hope our girl is ok, and that they are at least giving her chocolate! I hope she's not being harmed in any way, tied to a chair, being forced to paper scrap.....horrors!

Guest SecretAgent0707007

Time for Clue #3!

The kidnapped Scrap Girl has at least one layout in the boutique that is used a sample for another designer's collection.

The year 1941 was significant in the history of the location where our kidnapped Scrap Girl lives with her family.

Archived