Product Request For Designers

I would love to see a wine themed collection. My DH and I visit a lot of wineries

and I would love to scrapbook pictures and labels.

Just a question haveyou evergone to the winery in Connieout or close to pymatuming & I cant spell the have a really good wine hubbie buys everytime we go up there? it is really closetothe sheetz store LOL

Caren

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Thank you for including a photo (better than a thousand words :2468who-do-we-appreciate:) What a great idea--French country. I have loved these colors & lived with them for 26 years! I'll add a French country collection to my list. How do you all feel about word art in French? Or French words as background in a paper? Or is it more the colors you're interested in?

No, I'm not interested in french words, just the colors and some pretty, lacy embellishments to go with them.

Thanks.

How do you all feel about word art in French? Or French words as background in a paper? Or is it more the colors you're interested in?

Yes, please!!! That would be great!!!

EDITED TO ADD: Ok, sounds like the French words would be OK for just a handful of us. Would it be too much to ask to do them in both English and French? Same design, just different language? Or maybe just a few French words with one paper?

may i add stamp (postage) frames for the request? ranging from single to multiple postage frames.. It would be so cool! :)

Also grommets, clustered elements, and more magic sparkles (like in the Princess Collection brushes).

I would love to see a wine themed collection. My DH and I visit a lot of wineries

and I would love to scrapbook pictures and labels.

This one sounds right up my alley and I am going on a winery tour next weekend, so I could take lots of pics to work from. Give me a week or two and I'll have something up. :)

How do you all feel about word art in French? Or French words as background in a paper? Or is it more the colors you're interested in?

ooooh this just made me excited!!! i've been reading the whole thread thinking everything sounds lovely, but THIS got me excited!! french word art!! oui oui!!

I have a request that is a little different than above stuff, but I would like a Softball kit that is a little on the lighter/brighter side of the Home Run kit that is out there. It would be nice if it had word art for common terms, stickers/embellishments that might include, ball, bat, mitt, batter/catcher/fielder, ball diamond, etc. I have played softball since I was five and I still play on my church league and I would like to scrap the pictures that I have taken and I was looking for something that is not so dark or vintage and I can't find it any where, even in the non-digital world.

I will apologize now if this posts 3 times, and I can't delete the other two, I have tried.

I love the Mexican theme too!

I love blue delft and red delft!

I have a lot of pics from Germany that a 'country' theme would be great for!

French country is nice too!

How about Victorian and Art Nouveau!? LOL

may i add stamp (postage) frames for the request? ranging from single to multiple postage frames.. It would be so cool! smile.gif

Also grommets, clustered elements, and more magic sparkles (like in the Princess Collection brushes).

I'll see what I can do about the postage stamp frames in the next week or two. ;)

For those of you that wanted something "french country", my new collection, Amelie, is now in the store. It's loosely inspired by this thread and the request for french country. Hope you like it!

Amelie Collection

And I'm going to add these 2 again, in hopes they will someday be made:

A French country type set consisting of blues, yellows, white, with some accents of red : think chintz, flowers, lace, crisp and fresh looking - not grungy. This pic should give inspiration:

sdn409_1A_frenchcountrycouch_e.jpg

Archived