Product Request For Designers

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Great kits Trish, Erica and Amanda. I bought them all this morning, but only the papers from Erica's since I am not sure what I would use the rest for, and unzipped them and they are all GREAT!! Wonderful job!!!!! Thanks for listening to us!!

You ladies are SOOOO Amazing! Thank you for sharing your talents with all of us - we really appreciate the work you do!

Now, I have another suggestion. With school time here, how about a Assemble Your Own Ribbons and Awards? :)

Ok I'm putting my request back in for a shabby chic kit. I took some snapshots of my room for inspiration, I know that helps. These are my colors, but pretty much all soft colors would do. Also maybe some chippy paint and wall panneling, like in my picture if you look close. Anyway just some ideas if anyone is looking for something to do! LOL!! :2468who-do-we-appreciate:

I love your photo from your room - I like the light airiness of shabby chic. Can you please come decorate my craft room? It would give me SO MUCH inspiration! Thank in advance! :disappearing-smilie:

I'm a bit late on the draw on the tattoo theme, but it's now in the boutique:

wm_EHI_SkinDeep_CollBiggie_MKTG_300.jpg

Erica

Erica, I LOVE this kit! I bought mine today. It's beautiful! :D

This is my very next purchase. How about an add-on of LYO or AYO Guitar Picks? They make great page embellishments, photo corners, groups of 5 make great flowers, even an alphabet shapes... Every rocker & guitar player needs an assortment of guitar picks!

Thanks for the incredible kit - perfect for so many pics and family members!

Patty Anne

I have a new request... emergency room :) for our little ones who get there either from being sick, or from things like broken arms. Love to see casts, ambulances, needles (cringe), bandages for ribbons? lol... even maybe a kinda generic hospital background.. kinda faded out..? Maybe even expand the kit to a first aid thing... oh oh! stitches!!

please!

angela

Ok I'm putting my request back in for a shabby chic kit. I took some snapshots of my room for inspiration, I know that helps. These are my colors, but pretty much all soft colors would do. Also maybe some chippy paint and wall panneling, like in my picture if you look close. Anyway just some ideas if anyone is looking for something to do! LOL!! :2468who-do-we-appreciate:

I love your photo from your room - I like the light airiness of shabby chic. Can you please come decorate my craft room? It would give me SO MUCH inspiration! Thank in advance! :disappearing-smilie:

I just got back to reading this post! Thanks for the compliment! I really had a fun time decorating my room and believe it or not everything either came from ebay or a thrift store! Thats half the fun for me!

I would love to come decorate for you! Sounds like fun! LOL!!! I wish!! I'll just have to keep watching for the new shabby chic kit instead! :dancingchicken2:

Launa- have you seen this one? (I made this Cottage Quilt collection for the March 2007 club) There are some rose papers and a distressed chipped white frame. Just thought I'd point it out in case you hadn't seen it yet.

wm_AMC_CottageQuilt_CollectionBiggie_MKTG_300.jpg

Thanks Amanda, and what I really like is the bead board paper in the add on! Thanks!

I have that kit... Add on? What add on? I love bead board and think it would make a great paper.... I missed the add on! aaauuughhh... feeling all sad and left out.... off to look for the add-on....

P.S. Launa, I LOVE repurposed things. I don't particularly like the white plastic or even the laminate stuff to organize my craft supplies. I like old things that have been repurposed, things with a history... So whenever you're ready to get started, I'm ready! :giggle_bear:

Archived