Starlite75

Layer Style - "log" Contour

15 posts in this topic

Hi there.. i was just looking at a tutorial on here for "inked edges" and it says to use the log contour but I don't seem to have it. Does anyone know how I get this??

Thanks so much.. I'm normally a PSP user but I'm just getting into photoshop!!

Tara

could you post a link to the tutorial so we can see what you are talking about?

Welcome to scrap giels starlite!!! glad you found us!!

Caren

I'm sorry I don't know the answer to your question but I did want to say hi and welcome Tara! I'm sure someone will be able to help you figure it out.

Hi Tara! Welcome to ScrapGirls! I'm sorry I don't have the answer either but I'm sure someone will post one soon. Everyone is really helpful here and you'll find lots of support.

Hmmm. . . . I can't seem to find that contour either. I'll send a PM to Cheryl and point her to this thread.

here ya go :) just unzip and place the Log.shc into your Photoshop Presets>Contours folder and you should be all set. I'm leaving for a week long trip tomorrow so if you have any other questions I'll try and answer when I get back.

:)

here ya go :) just unzip and place the Log.shc into your Photoshop Presets>Contours folder and you should be all set. I'm leaving for a week long trip tomorrow so if you have any other questions I'll try and answer when I get back.

:)

Fantastic! Thanks so much for your help :) Yay! Going to play now lol

I also need the log contour for a writing in the sand tutorial but the above attachment no longer opens can someone please direct me to a copy of it please

Thanks

Jessica

I made a similar contour for you. Photoshop (CS4, at least,) makes editing the curve mathematically very difficult. This may not be exactly right, but you can adjust the "range" of the effect, also. I learned something new figuring this out. Hope this helps!

I cannot load Zip or SHC files to the message board, so it's in my dropbox Public folder, at:

PowerCurves.zip

Unzip and then drag the resulting SHC file to Photoshop work area to add to the program. Good luck!

I made a similar contour for you. Photoshop (CS4, at least,) makes editing the curve mathematically very difficult. This may not be exactly right, but you can adjust the "range" of the effect, also. I learned something new figuring this out. Hope this helps!

I cannot load Zip or SHC files to the message board, so it's in my dropbox Public folder, at:

PowerCurves.zip

Unzip and then drag the resulting SHC file to Photoshop work area to add to the program. Good luck!

Thank you so much, it worked!! :D