Layer Style - "log" Contour

Starlite75

Hi there.. i was just looking at a tutorial on here for "inked edges" and it says to use the log contour but I don't seem to have it. Does anyone know how I get this??

Thanks so much.. I'm normally a PSP user but I'm just getting into photoshop!!

Tara

here ya go :) just unzip and place the Log.shc into your Photoshop Presets>Contours folder and you should be all set. I'm leaving for a week long trip tomorrow so if you have any other questions I'll try and answer when I get back.

:)

here ya go :) just unzip and place the Log.shc into your Photoshop Presets>Contours folder and you should be all set. I'm leaving for a week long trip tomorrow so if you have any other questions I'll try and answer when I get back.

:)

Fantastic! Thanks so much for your help :) Yay! Going to play now lol

• 7 years later...

I made a similar contour for you. Photoshop (CS4, at least,) makes editing the curve mathematically very difficult. This may not be exactly right, but you can adjust the "range" of the effect, also. I learned something new figuring this out. Hope this helps!

I cannot load Zip or SHC files to the message board, so it's in my dropbox Public folder, at:

PowerCurves.zip

Unzip and then drag the resulting SHC file to Photoshop work area to add to the program. Good luck!

• 7 months later...

I made a similar contour for you. Photoshop (CS4, at least,) makes editing the curve mathematically very difficult. This may not be exactly right, but you can adjust the "range" of the effect, also. I learned something new figuring this out. Hope this helps!

I cannot load Zip or SHC files to the message board, so it's in my dropbox Public folder, at:

PowerCurves.zip

Unzip and then drag the resulting SHC file to Photoshop work area to add to the program. Good luck!

Thank you so much, it worked!! :D

Archived