Different Faces

:winking_baby:

I really enjoy the layer your own and brushes that I can make my own embelishments and papers with. I've been looking for something where I could layer my own faces to make our own mailing labels and customized holiday cards. I've tried making my own but they always look goofy. LOL :giggle_bear:

So something with baby, kid and/or maybe adult faces with different hair types etc would be awesome! Thanks for considering it. :)

Ashley

I really enjoy the layer your own and brushes that I can make my own embelishments and papers with. I've been looking for something where I could layer my own faces to make our own mailing labels and customized holiday cards. I've tried making my own but they always look goofy. LOL :giggle_bear:

So something with baby, kid and/or maybe adult faces with different hair types etc would be awesome! Thanks for considering it. :)

Ashley

http://store.scrapgirls.com/product.php?id=8547&cat=

Try this i know there ar emore....But i have to run!!! NOt sure if this is what you are looking for or not!!

Ashley

Great idea Ashely. I would love those too. I love those cute address labels where there is a face for each member of the family. Never thought about doing my own though. Super idea!

Great idea Ashely. I would love those too. I love those cute address labels where there is a face for each member of the family. Never thought about doing my own though. Super idea!

Yes that is what I was trying to describe!

I already have the two girly sets on here that you can use the faces & they have a couple outfits. I don't have this one http://store.scrapgirls.com/product.php?id=8547&cat=, but it's not really what I was looking for.

I'd kind of like to see something a little more paper dollish, where the bodies are the same but with different hair, clothes, expressions, shoes, accessories. I haven't even given the ones listed a try, but I don't know how they'd work to print and let the kids play with. Maybe I ought to give them a try.

Archived