Who's Up For A Pool Party!

scrappylibrarian

It’s Pool Party time! Slip on your flip flops, grab your favorite poolside beverage and some water fun pictures and join me in the Chat Room for a Pool Party Chat and Crop on Friday, July 13 at 9 pm ET.

During the chat we will work to scrap some of those wet and wild summer moments. The Scrap Girls Welcoming Committee will be looking for the layout that makes the biggest splash to win a prize! Hope to see you there!:happy-sun:

I'm new to these parts, but if I can figure it out I'll try and pop in! lol! I got some cute water pics last weekend at the lake.

It is super easy! Just click on "Live Chat" in the top bar. It will take you right there. You will need to have Java but otherwise it should just log you right in!

I keep thinking I have these old pictures of the girls in the pool they are "crappy" & I couldnt come up with a good lo if I tried but I will see if I can maybe scrunge something up. Thanks so much for the invite!!

Caren

Guest gloomy_liv

i'll be there for sure!! I'm in the need to get some sun, seeing as it's so cold here in Sydney (it's winter!!)...I have the perfect photo to use for my LO!! :P Can't wait...see you all there...oh, and by the way, I won't be wearing a bikini...don't want to scare anyone off!! LOL

I had a lot of fun at the poop party, I mean pool party (for those that were there, you will know what I mean). It was cool to read what Ro typed about how SG got started. Way cool story. For those of you who could not make it, sorry, but ya missed out. Maybe next time.

Archived