Swap Crop Partner List!

chickypow

Good Morning!

You should have by now received an email from me with your partner's name, screen name and email address. If you did NOT receive it, please let me know via email at chickypow@hotmail.com or pm.

Have fun! And remember to wait to upload your LO on July 23rd by about 12:00 pm EST (our chat time) if other arrangements have not been made. If you run into any problems, please feel free to pm me!

Here is the list!!

FrugalByDesign (Nancy) - TirzaM (Susan)

siskitkat (Susan) - AnnBK (Ann)

BrigitteV (Brigitte) - Mindy

Laurellakey (Laurel) - PV Mom of 2 (Shari)

Pbarnes (Pat) - regulargal (Tonya)

chickypow (Erin) - StaceyH (Stacey)

mommymosier (Wendy) - Anna

goofyemt96 (Mary) - CarpiMom (Ashleigh)

sunnie2004 (Caren) - Canyon Momma (Tracy)

AngRoCamp (Ang) - Tracey (Tracey)

Zaz (Carol Ann) - luvtocrop (Julie)

Ngaire - TallCool69 (Thess)

Laurel and I have already swapped surveys too. Neither of us are happy with a photo of ourselves yet but it'll happen. I can't wait to see everyone's LOs! This is so much fun!!!

• 2 weeks later...

Both Julie and I are working so we won't be at the chat. I believe we will both post our LOs this evening. I ran out of time because I changed my mind a million times. I was up until 3 am cleaning my house for relatives that will be arriving this evening. Argh. But I will get it done. I'm determined. :) It was so much fun getting to know a bit more about Julie. She's really incredible!

~Zaz

Nancy's Vacation layout can be seen here. It was great fun, but now I have to add another place to my list of places to go. This is just where I'd like to be. It looks so cool and green and shady. (Can you tell it's hot here). The questionaire was great too. We have similar tastes in books and movies.

Thanks

Ah, Julie, the admiration is mutual! I don't feel like I did you justice, but I sure had fun trying. This has been one of my favorite projects even though I was scared silly when it started. And I got to meet someone really amazing in the process.

So, here it is - A New Friend!

~Zaz

Okay ... I just want to say that you all are amazing! I just left love all over the place and added a ton of them to my favorites! Awesome challenge! I'm up for more!

Well here is my LO for AngRoCamp. I wish my LO came out as good as the colorful picture she sent. I wanted to use a purpley color since she mentioned in her survey that it was her favorite color.

http://scrapgirls.com.ipbhost.com/index.ph...i&img=27426

LOL... that's why I went with green for your LO :) Since you mentioned green being your fav. And I couldn't find orchids, so just found other floral-y papers since you love spring and gardening. It's so tricky figuring out how to put something together for someone else but I thoroughly enjoyed trying. Thank you for the beautiful LO you created :)

I have finally got back to my computer!!!

Been away with DH for a couple of wonderful days.

Sorry i missed the chat but it looks like I wasn't the only one!

I've uploaded my LO's for Thess.

This was great fun.

Thanks again Erin.

Thess 1

Thess 2

Thess 3

Now off to see what everyone else has done!!! :disappearing-smilie:

Already peeked at what Thess did for me and can't believe such an ordinary photo can look so good!!!!!

I love your LO's Ngaire!

And I hope you had some relaxing days away with DH!

My DH is going out of town today, so I'm gonna finish working with your photos!

There are two more LO's of Ngaire coming!

Probably later tonight...

:dancingghost:

Hi everyone! I am sorry I missed the chat but my sister and I have the same birthday and we were off celebrating at a spa. I did see everyone's los and I thought they were great. Caren did such a nice one for me. Thanks again to all involved it was a fun experience!

Archived