Ok, You Finally Went And Did It

Guest sfcgijill

Guest sfcgijill

Has everyone seen the "Album Packs" in the boutique? You get a collection, a set of layout templates, and an AYO set! And for less than if you got them separately!

Woo hoo!

Yep, I just got Erica's Love Always pack.....

Scrapgirls rocks!

Oh - yeahhhhh. There are going to be more... and MORE surprises, too. But we will let you be suurrrrrr-prizzed when you see them!

We do love surprises around here, don't we?

Lots of big brains working. (Did you ever read those books? The Big Brain kids books? I loved those! That is where that term comes from. Big Brains. That kid was always getting into trouble. LOL)

But, as Gomer Pyle said, "Sur-prize! Sur-prize! Sur-prize!" (And yes, I know I spelled that wrong. I LOVE that mis-spelling. You getting a prize! I need to fix it in the dictionary.)

What??? Where?? How do i find this? Im at school....Where is the credit card...Dont saya word Becca *L*.......

Who me? Would I do that?? :dancingghost:

Bummer i already have all that stuff...Well okay not the AYO.....But everything else yes!! When are more coming out????????

Yeah you!!! *laughing*.....

Oh, I have to have the Love Always pack. I was going to get the AYO part of that pack anyway, and I love the collection. Into the shopping basket. Now how long can I put off checking out? ;)

~Zaz, the broke

WHAT??? Ohhh goodness, here we go again! LOL

I second this in a big way, my cc is taking a battering lately but boy, is it worth it, can't wait to see what else you 'sur-prize' us with next Ro

Perhaps we could find a place that does spa treatments for poor, tired credit cards. It seems they would make a killing just from Scrap Girls. Hmm...maybe I need to go into the credit card spa treatment business. I think I'll go practice a massage on my debit card and see how it goes. ;)

~Zaz

Archived