Yoohoo Syndee... Summer Girl Collection Is Adorable...

As a mom of all boys, I'm crossing my fingers that you may have a Summer Boy Collection in the works? Pretty please? The girl one is ADORABLE!!! And while I could use or alter most of it for my boys it would sure be fun to see what you come up especially for the guys :)

Well done on the girl collection. It rocks!

Thanks Ang! I have two boys (and two girls) so I was thinking I should do the boy version as well. Guess I better get my pen warmed up again! lol! It might be a couple weeks though since I am knee deep in a couple other projects but keep your eyes out for it and thank you so much for the compliment!

I was going to ask the same thing! I just love the Summer Girl collection! Maybe even a Summer Boy add-on sticker assortment for it instead of a whole new collection?

I was thinking of doing an Assemble Your Own that will have both the boy and girl in addition to the Summer Boy collection. Now if only I had more hours in the day! lol!!

What did I tell ya, Syndee? You're going to have to make a boy version or at least the stickers! ;)

Really really cute. Love that girl, such a fun collection.

LOL!! When I saw your comment I though 'Oh man! she is right!' lol!!

Archived