Strawberry Kit?

I have some adorable pictures of the twins in their little summer strawberry nightgowns. The colors of the cherry pie kit are perfect except I would love something with strawberries. Is there anything out there? Anybody have any ideas?? Amanda would'nt you just love to make some strawberry add ons to the cherry pie kit and make it a cherry and strawberry pie kit??? LOL!! I'm desperate!

Thanks girls! What a cute kit (family ties) I had never seen that before! Those patterns remind me of my grandmother's dish towles and rags! I'm just going to have to have it!!! Gotta love this place! I'm looking forward to seeing what you come up with too Amanda!

I hope this one works for you Launa!

Mom's Kitchen Collection Mini

I started this collection last year and it's been on the back burner (no pun intended!) for far to long! I was hoping to have finished it up for Mother's Day but it just didn't happen. So, your request for strawberries was just what I needed to finish this one up. I added in the strawberry paper (which coordinates with the Cherry Pie collection), added some strawberries to the fruit tablecloth, and the Berry Sweet word art. I think it works really well with Erica's Family Ties collection as well. I hope you like it!

I started this collection last year and it's been on the back burner (no pun intended!) for far to long! I was hoping to have finished it up for Mother's Day but it just didn't happen. So, your request for strawberries was just what I needed to finish this one up. I added in the strawberry paper (which coordinates with the Cherry Pie collection), added some strawberries to the fruit tablecloth, and the Berry Sweet word art. I think it works really well with Erica's Family Ties collection as well. I hope you like it!

This is ADORABLE Amanda!! Nice job!

What an adorable collection, Amanda!

I can't believe I missed this! I have been MIA for a couple of days! Anyway, I love it Amanda! Thanks! In my basket it goes along with Cherry Pie and Family Ties! I guess I am feeling kinda fruity!! LOL!!

Archived