75 replies to this topic

#61 momentousangel

momentousangel

Hope You Have A Happy Scrappy Day!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,783 posts

Posted 02 June 2005 - 12:34 PM

Oh dear, Angies CJ entry with the babies is just so adorable. Now, I do have a question though, :rofl: How will I ever get little Cola to stop kissing the screen so I can get everything done, :rofl:
Posted Image

To have a friend is to have a shoulder to cry on, a hand to hold and an extra pair of legs when yours are too weak to stand alone...

I have been living buried in books and writing classes... as an added note I must say that it is rather scary when you start dreaming and all you can see within your dreams is words floating everywhere!

Posted Image
Valerie Lynn Harrell is the published author of a book of poetry, titled "A Little Girl Lost... Was Found Through Her Writing"

#62 momentousangel

momentousangel

• Members
  • 5,783 posts

Posted 02 June 2005 - 12:38 PM

Also, I still don't see Bonnies Entry for hers???
Posted Image

To have a friend is to have a shoulder to cry on, a hand to hold and an extra pair of legs when yours are too weak to stand alone...

I have been living buried in books and writing classes... as an added note I must say that it is rather scary when you start dreaming and all you can see within your dreams is words floating everywhere!

Posted Image
Valerie Lynn Harrell is the published author of a book of poetry, titled "A Little Girl Lost... Was Found Through Her Writing"

#63 angleigh

angleigh

Customer Service Extraordinare

• Design Team
  • 5,670 posts

Posted 02 June 2005 - 02:42 PM

Oh my goodness...I thought i was done. I guess that's what I get for not reading over the edited list very well. Now my second question is i've looked through and don't see anything from Bonnie. Has anyone heard from her or am I just overlooking her requirments?

#64 momentousangel

momentousangel

• Members
  • 5,783 posts

Posted 03 June 2005 - 06:15 AM

I have a question about Bonnie's requirements? I am trying to get all of these done before leaving on the 9th of June, so what do I do if her requirements aren't posted before then? I could always do it late when I return home, but was kind of hoping to get them all done before I leave so any ideas? I guess I could check to see if she lists an e-mail address or something and try that, but don't want to get anyone upset over it. Just stressin' everything before the 9th I have yet to do, lol.
Posted Image

Posted Image

#65 Wxchic

Wxchic

Fit and Fabulous!

• Members
  • 9,440 posts

Posted 03 June 2005 - 08:56 AM

I have a question about Bonnie's requirements? I am trying to get all of these done before leaving on the 9th of June, so what do I do if her requirements aren't posted before then? I could always do it late when I return home, but was kind of hoping to get them all done before I leave so any ideas? I guess I could check to see if she lists an e-mail address or something and try that, but don't want to get anyone upset over it. Just stressin' everything before the 9th I have yet to do, lol.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I guess we will have to skip Bonnie...I PM'd her a few times and I haven't heard back.

Theresa

"Now and then it is good to pause in our pursuit of happiness and just be happy."

#66 angleigh

angleigh

• Design Team
  • 5,670 posts

Posted 03 June 2005 - 11:11 AM

ok..i'll cross Bonnie off my list now. With that being said has everyone received their page"s" from me?

Wanted to make sure I didn't miss anyone.

Thanks!

#67 momentousangel

momentousangel

• Members
  • 5,783 posts

Posted 04 June 2005 - 04:02 PM

I've received mine and still fighting the baby to stop attacking the babies on the screen, lol.
Posted Image

Posted Image

#68 angleigh

angleigh

• Design Team
  • 5,670 posts

Posted 04 June 2005 - 06:45 PM

glad the baby likes them!

#69 momentousangel

momentousangel

• Members
  • 5,783 posts

Posted 06 June 2005 - 09:11 AM

Katrina, I know this sounds really bad to have to ask this, but would you mind if your CJ lo is late? I will be away from home from the 9th until the 22nd, but I do want to finish these, so I hope that would be okay. I thought it better to ask just in case it isn't okay. If it's not please do let me know and I will try to get it done before leaving.

I've been so busy rushing to get everything done before leaving, but at the rate things are going and dr appointments every day including appointment with dd's cardiologist on the 9th, I'm just really stressing on the appointments as well as getting everything else left to do done.

Angie, have I emailed you your CJ yet? I'm not sure if I have or haven't, so wanted to be sure before emailing it just in case I already did.
Posted Image

Posted Image

#70 horwiek

horwiek

Scrapper Next Door

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 74 posts

Posted 06 June 2005 - 01:24 PM

The last few days I have been very productive, I've finished the Poem CJ entry for Marie and the entry for the CJ for Angie. At this moment I am working on my contribution for Katrina's CJ, natural beauty. The first page is allready finished.

greetings,
Petra
Posted Image

#71 Wxchic

Wxchic

Fit and Fabulous!

• Members
  • 9,440 posts

Posted 08 June 2005 - 03:04 PM

Ok...now that my company is ALL GONE, I'm going to finish these circle journals. I think we decided to drop Bonnie since we never heard from her. I do hope she is OK...If she does come back, we can always add her at the end. Then we will wait until after the summer to start another.

Thanks for your patience, ladies!

Theresa

"Now and then it is good to pause in our pursuit of happiness and just be happy."

#72 Wxchic

Wxchic

Fit and Fabulous!

• Members
  • 9,440 posts

Posted 09 June 2005 - 10:05 PM

Here is Katrina's.

Katrina, did you want one page or two? I only did one but can easily add another. Let me know!

http://scrapgirls.co...cmd=si&img=2654

Theresa

#73 Wxchic

Wxchic

Fit and Fabulous!

• Members
  • 9,440 posts

Posted 09 June 2005 - 10:06 PM

Here is Marie's!

http://scrapgirls.co...cmd=si&img=2634

http://scrapgirls.co...cmd=si&img=2633

Theresa

#74 Juliet_A

Juliet_A

Good Scrapper

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 176 posts

Posted 20 June 2005 - 11:58 AM

I haven't forgotten about the pages I was supposed to do for Petra, but I have a hard time cooking and photographing at the same time.

I took these pictures for page one of her recipe spread, but the blackberries all got eaten before I could make a recipe with them. However, there are plenty more that are going to ripen in the next week or two, I will be sure to go back.

How to get Blackberries

#75 Juliet_A

Juliet_A

Good Scrapper

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 176 posts

Posted 20 June 2005 - 12:02 PM

Here is another layout that required me to take a lot of photographs, thus I am late with this one too.

This is Natural Beauty for Katrina

Natural Beauty - Bunny?

#76 horwiek

horwiek

Scrapper Next Door

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 74 posts

Posted 13 July 2005 - 04:26 AM

I've received mine and still fighting the baby to stop attacking the babies on the screen, lol.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

:banghead: oh stupid me, I forgot totally to make one for you. I will try and make it today.
Could you please forgive me????
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users