Circle Journal #2 - Sign Up

Wxchic

Not a dumb question at all! The only dumb question is the one NOT asked!

I didn't know what a Circle Journal was eitther until I got involved. Basically, the ladies in a CJ do LO's for each other, based on their own specifications. If there are 10 people involved in a CJ, one could expect to recieve 9 layouts, one from each of the other members, and then in turn, they could put together thier own "book".

So, say you wanted a journal about favorite reciepes, you would ask your CJ friends to do a page or two-page spread on their favorite recipes...then, you'd get your own special recipe book!

In turn, you would do 9 lo's for your friends...

I understand people do circle journals differently, but this is how we set ours up. Other ideas are always welcome~

Thanks so much for cluing me in. This sounds like great fun for sure. I'd love to participate as well and would truly love to do this. It takes me a bit to figure things out sometimes, so if everyone wouldn't mind helping me through it please sign me up as well. Ooops! I guess I'm supposed to put first name screen name and e-mail address right?

Valerie
momentousangel
momentousangel@yahoo.com

Valerie and Alison,
since we had two dropouts of the first CJ, would you like in on the 1st? I'll add your names at the end and you can just catch up whenever you can...Let me know and I'll arrange it!

Guest Alie471
Sure. No problem. It might be a little tight for the next 2 weeks but after that I'm 100% available.

[quote name='momentousangel' date='May 13 2005, 09:43 PM']That would be great. I'm just really excited to be a part of anything scrapgirls  ;)
[right][post="13486"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right][/quote]
OK, start reporting to the Circle Journal #1 post...I'll get you added in...

• 4 weeks later...
Guest Pearl Girl
This sounds fun and I'd really love to get in on the next round if you do it again...

:disappearing-smilie:

Pearle
PearlGirl
pearleann@sbcglobal.net

• 4 weeks later...
So are we signing up for CJ#2? I would love to do it. I have a little experience with CJ's and I love it. You really get to know people and it's a fun challenge to work on the LO's for others. Even if you have never done this, it's OK. Everybody works together and can learn a lot from each other. Sign me up! However I can help, let me know.

• 4 weeks later...

Archived