Question About A Product

goofyemt96

Im full of questions today i know...and im not sure if its cuz its late or im just not seeing is. But if i look in the boutique with the marketing photo. There are Round Circles 4 of this with a circle on top sorta like a tag...but when i unzipped my stuff and went to use it tonight there is only a Black and Ring....Im hoping i make sense and someone who has these can see it *L*

I have a Black Circle with a Black eyelet..But in the photo there are Pink with pink eyelet and silver and white etc.....

I dotn have the silver,pink,or white and redownloaded htis!

Guest jemmia

dont worry hun we all have dare i say goofy moments :disappearing-smilie::disappearing-smilie::dancing_penguin::dancing_penguin: no offence intended hun, just couldnt resist the pun

You had me worried there for a minute, goofy girl Mary! Let me know if you need any help! Looking forward to seeing what you assemble! ;)

I had me scared *L* I was going nuts....Poor Wendy on msn lastnight but she helped!! Im so sorry!...I was like okay where is it...and when she said eyelets i looked in that first folder and was like ohhhhhh okay i get it.....Sorry *L*

Archived