Chit Chat Fever Post Game

Guest jlf_loves_mjf

Guest MN_Scrapper
Ladies, ladies, ladies. Let's all play nice here. I have a lot of catching up to do, so you might as well just leave the board to me so I can get that Grand Slam.

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest lesliefavela
Join in anytime. There is room on the field for more players. The more to hassle, the better, I say. Isn't that right, DeeZee? lol

Guest lesliefavela
Oohh, I'm almost a third of the way there already. I can see 3rd base in the distance. lol My grown boys would think I was nuts if I told them I was playing "ball" on the computer.

Guest MN_Scrapper
Leslie, your grown boys would think you were even crazier if they heard you talking about getting to third base! Sounds like locker talk in here.

Guest lesliefavela
Yeah, but they know it won't do them any good to say anything. Besides, they already know I'm crazy! They would just laugh at me or join right in. haha

Guest MN_Scrapper
Love that quote too. It's my excuse for doing whatever seems right at the moment.

Guest lesliefavela
What seems right? Or something I don't want to take the blame for? haha I think I'll have to write that one down for the fridge door. Would be worth it to see hubby's reaction. :rofl:

Guest lesliefavela
[quote name='wxchic' date='May 6 2005, 08:54 PM']Put me in coach!
[right][post="12013"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right][/quote]

Batter up!

Guest DeeZee
Hey, hey, hey, I take some time off to watch a movie and I get taken out of the game or what? I'm in, I'm in! :banana: <<--- See, dancing and everything!

Wow 160 posts? I'm not sure if I'll ever make that many by the 31st, but I'm sure I'll make lots of posts. I love all the chit chat type games and more so the chit chat than the games, but the game itself gives lots of extra incentives, I wonder how long it took to find out how many posts everyone already had? Well, I'm off now to have some fun and see what all I can post a reply to and what kind of topics I can think of now.

Guest lesliefavela
I'm back. I had to take a time out and leave the game and house to go work for my in-laws. Is it the bottom of the 7th inning yet? Now, where did my popcorn and Diet Pepsi go? :walkinghelmet: Now I'll have to go to the concession stand again. hahaha

Guest jlf_loves_mjf
Not long...I have my ways. :)

Leslie, could you bring me back some nachos?

Guest lesliefavela
[quote name='jlf_loves_mjf' date='May 7 2005, 10:38 PM']Not long...I have my ways.  :)

Leslie, could you bring me back some nachos?
[right][post="12255"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right][/quote]

How about some fried tacos, homemade salsa, and fried rice? My father-in-law came from Mexico. So, because that is my husbands heritage, I have learned a couple of things. Now I'm getting hungry! :)

Guest DeeZee
Oh oh oh, I'll bring the guac... dh made a KILLER guac yesterday (even if he's not hispanic!) LOADS of cilantro cuz I grew it for him out beside the house, and he spiced it up with some Hatch Roasted chilis MMMmmmmm.

Hey Leslie, share some recipes pretty please! My family was one of those meat and potatoes kind of families so I can do homestyle American hands down but I do have a rough time with anything else (I can open a jar of salsa but it just isn't the same!)

Eeek, I lost count on mine, but that's okay, cause I'm having fun anyhow, lol. I'm tired of going back and counting all my posts from the time game started and so on, therefore, I think It's time to write it down. Now someone send me some Ginkoba, lol.

We need to have a Margarita (7-up for those non-drinkers) and chips and salsa Chat night. I used to do them with my sisters since we live so far apart. It was fun to get together on-line and get a little tipsy. Then you didn't have to worry about driving home!

Guest lesliefavela
[quote name='momentousangel' date='May 8 2005, 08:26 AM']Eeek, I lost count on mine, but that's okay, cause I'm having fun anyhow, lol. I'm tired of going back and counting all my posts from the time game started and so on, therefore, I think It's time to write it down. Now someone send me some Ginkoba, lol.
[right][post="12315"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right][/quote]

Valerie, Over on the left side of these messages, in your little box of info, there is a current count on how many posts you have made to date. It changes everytime you make a new post. If you can remember about where your count was when this started, it will help you figure it out and keep track. :)

Guest lesliefavela
[quote name='wxchic' date='May 8 2005, 01:34 PM']We need to have a Margarita (7-up for those non-drinkers) and chips and salsa Chat night.  I used to do them with my sisters since we live so far apart.  It was fun to get together on-line and get a little tipsy.  Then you didn't have to worry about driving home!
[right][post="12379"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right][/quote]

Oh, that's funny. :rofl: As for the recipes, I just do it. I can roughly tell you how to do the salsa, but ultimately, your tastebuds will have to tell you what you want in there. As for the fried rice, another thing that takes practice and knowing your stove. Fried tacos? Easiest one to explain. Let me do it on paper and I'll try to put it out here, if you really want to know. Yes, I love the cilantro, too. But, DH doesn't much care for it. I also have a fairly easy beef enchilada recipe that I got from a calendar. I changed a couple of things to make it easier, too. Anyone want that? Has lots of cheddar and a bit of a kick, if you add enough red cayenne. Mmmmm, I want mexican food!!!!

Guest lesliefavela
[quote name='katiec' date='May 8 2005, 07:55 PM']You all really make me hungry since my favorite foods are MEXICAN foods.
[right][post="12420"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right][/quote]

Que Bueno. ;) Dieters beware!! :i-love-it:

Guest DeeZee
Yes, I really want the enchilada recipe -- never made 'em! And the fried tacos sound really good too! Share!!!

Archived