Chit Chat Fever Post Game

Guest jlf_loves_mjf

Guest DeeZee
Oh and I gained about 60 pounds on Mexican food when I was pregnant with my first ..... LOVED the huge taco salads at El Pollo Pronto, complete with guac and sour cream and cheese and fried shell and refried beans and of course some deep fried ice cream!!

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest lesliefavela
Hey, DeeZee! I'll have to write it down and post it when I can. Lots of calories! :dancingelephant:

Guest lesliefavela
[quote name='DeeZee' date='May 8 2005, 09:54 PM']Oh and I gained about 60 pounds on Mexican food when I was pregnant with my first ..... LOVED the huge taco salads at El Pollo Pronto, complete with guac and sour cream and cheese and fried shell and refried beans and of course some deep fried ice cream!!
[right][post="12452"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right][/quote]

Haha I promise, I didn't see this entry before I mentioned lots of calories. haha We posted at the same time. :rofl:

Guest horwiek
I Guess I ain't gonna make this one, just like I didn't gonna make last one.
Guess I am not that Chatty.
Or can I chat in Dutch, that will be a lot easier for me. Than I can chat the ears right of your heads.

Guest lesliefavela
[quote name='horwiek' date='May 9 2005, 03:27 AM']I Guess I ain't gonna make this one, just like I didn't gonna make last one.
Guess I am not that Chatty.
Or can I chat in Dutch, that will be a lot easier for me. Than I can chat the ears right of your heads.
[right][post="12473"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right][/quote]

By all means, chat away in Dutch if you want. The rules didn't say we all have to understand it, you just need to post it! We're supposed to have fun here and you can always use lots of smilies to show how you feel. How easy is that? :) Posts in the gallery, where our pages are, count, too. :happy-sun:

Guest lesliefavela
[quote name='katiec' date='May 9 2005, 06:16 AM']YEAH, please share the recipes or send the express package to us ...
[right][post="12486"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right][/quote]

I'll try to work on that later today for you girls. I like easy recipes, too. Have any good ones to share? (You know, the kind picky kids and husbands might eat? haha)

Guest Doxy_Chic
I like this contest because now when my dh asks "what are you doing on there " I can say "playing baseball" and he will think that i am sharing an interest for his 2nd love.

Guest lesliefavela
We're soooo sneaky, huh? haha You'd think hubby would like it that we're being quiet and not bothering them. I think my hubby is jealous of the pc. Can I help it if I would rather do this, then watch what he likes on TV?

Guest lesliefavela
[quote name='ScrappyKat' date='May 9 2005, 04:21 PM']So if I hit say 200 posts I should have the grand slam in the bag right? lol
[right][post="12553"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right][/quote]

As long as you finish by May 31st midnight. yep

Guest katiec
Do you know when the counts start ... What was the official count day ??? I am so much behind ...

Guest lesliefavela
[quote name='katiec' date='May 9 2005, 04:59 PM']Do you know when the counts start ... What was the official count day ???  I am so much behind ...
[right][post="12569"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right][/quote]

I went back and checked to make sure I remembered right. Jennifer posted the contest in the CONTEST category. She said she took the beginning counts at 8:33 pm EST on May 5th. HTH

Guest Vania16
[quote name='lesliefavela' date='May 9 2005, 06:04 AM']Can I help it if I would rather do this, then watch what he likes on TV?
[right][post="12501"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right][/quote]

:rofl:

Glad I'm not the only one whose DH controls the flicker - at least he watches my Law and Order with me though . . .

Guest lesliefavela
Glad I'm not the only one whose DH controls the flicker - at least he watches my Law and Order with me though . . .
[right][post="12598"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right]
[/quote]

I figure by the time he goes to work all day, he deserves a break somewhere. I get to stay at home for the kiddies. Besides, unles I need it for digital channels, I would rather watch the tv here in my bedroom. This is where the Scrapgirls are! hahahaha

[quote name='Doxy_Chic' date='May 9 2005, 07:00 AM']I like this contest because now when my dh asks "what are you doing on there " I can say "playing baseball" and he will think that i am sharing an interest for his 2nd love.
[right][post="12500"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right][/quote]

Oh, how true! That's why we thought it up...keep the gals in the mix!

[quote name='Vania16' date='May 9 2005, 05:12 PM']:rofl:

[right][post="12598"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right][/quote]

How funny! So does my DH!

My laptop has a tv tuner in it, I can watch in the corner since it's a widescreen while I try to learn this digital scrapping when I'm not being distracted by you guys and this addicting chat board..... :roll-on-floor-laughing:

Guest lesliefavela
[quote name='jaxscraps' date='May 9 2005, 09:30 PM']My laptop has a tv tuner in it, I can watch in the corner since it's a widescreen while I try to learn this digital scrapping when I'm not being distracted by you guys and this addicting chat board..... :roll-on-floor-laughing:
[right][post="12642"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right][/quote]

They're calling us. sshhhhh Subliminal messages in that little beep that lets you know you have mail. :dancingghost: hahahahahahahahahahahaha

Guest lesliefavela
Yes, I only lack about a dozen posts to make 160! Woohoo! But, alas, my family thinks they need to eat, so off to the Wally's I go. Be warned, I'll be baaaaack. (insert witchy cackle here now) lol :going-crazy: :going-crazy: :going-crazy: :going-crazy: :going-crazy: :going-crazy: :going-crazy:

Guest DeeZee
Why is it, Leslie, that your name is ALWAYS at the end of this post? Hmmm, have to get the last word in, eh? :disappearing-smilie:

[quote name='lesliefavela' date='May 9 2005, 10:34 PM'][quote name='jaxscraps' date='May 9 2005, 09:30 PM']My laptop has a tv tuner in it, I can watch in the corner since it's a widescreen while I try to learn this digital scrapping when I'm not being distracted by you guys and this addicting chat board..... :roll-on-floor-laughing:

They're calling us. sshhhhh Subliminal messages in that little beep that lets you know you have mail. :dancingghost: hahahahahahahahahahahaha
[right][post="12647"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right]
[/quote]

thought there was something suspicious going on :shycouch:

[quote name='jaxscraps' date='May 9 2005, 08:47 PM'][quote name='lesliefavela' date='May 9 2005, 10:34 PM'][quote name='jaxscraps' date='May 9 2005, 09:30 PM']My laptop has a tv tuner in it, I can watch in the corner since it's a widescreen while I try to learn this digital scrapping when I'm not being distracted by you guys and this addicting chat board..... :roll-on-floor-laughing:

[right][post="12647"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right]
[/quote]

thought there was something suspicious going on :shycouch:
[right][post="12666"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right]
[/quote]

Somebody light some candles... :dancingghost:

Archived