Chit Chat Fever Post Game

Guest jlf_loves_mjf

Guest DeeZee
I was working on our homeschool award certificates. Used some lovely paper and added filmstrips with pictures of our activities during the year. I think they look great BUT .... I don't want hurt feelings so I'm trying to make sure each one has a photo of the child whose certificate it is. That bit is a lot of work!

and that puts me at the bottom for a moment anyway.

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply
[quote name='Vania16' date='May 13 2005, 12:24 AM']I should be sleeping too!  Work is going to hurt tomorrow, but this is my best chance to scrap :)
[right][post="13294"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right][/quote]

Sleep? SLEEP? What is sleep? Now that my girls are old enough to sleep though the night...I'm NOT! What is this?? Natures way of saying "You're next, baby?!?"

Not funny...NOT FUNNY at all...

[quote name='DeeZee' date='May 13 2005, 06:44 AM']I was working on our homeschool award certificates.  Used some lovely paper and added filmstrips with pictures of our activities during the year.  I think they look great BUT .... I don't want hurt feelings so I'm trying to make sure each one has a photo of the child whose certificate it is.  That bit is a lot of work!

and that puts me at the bottom for a moment anyway.
[right][post="13327"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right][/quote]

Big job, DZ...but one you should be proud of...Hope it works out for you...Chin up. You'll be done soon and posting MILLIONS of posts again in NO time!

Guest DeeZee
Sigh.. but then I'll go and volunteer for something else like I always do <grin>

And I hear you on the baby thing. My little guy only started sleeping through the night about 4 months ago, but now I'm up later and later!

Guest jlf_loves_mjf
Ben's been sleeping through the night for the last 4 months or so. The last two nights, I've been falling asleep on the couch with PhotoShop open. The laptop is so warm and cozy and the whiring of the fan puts me to sleep while I'm trying to get things accomplished.

[quote name='jlf_loves_mjf' date='May 13 2005, 08:19 AM']Ben's been sleeping through the night for the last 4 months or so.  The last two nights, I've been falling asleep on the couch with PhotoShop open.  The laptop is so warm and cozy and the whiring of the fan puts me to sleep while I'm trying to this accomplished.
[right][post="13340"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right][/quote]

My girls slept at 10 months through the night, then they hit 1 year and since it has been on and off...mostly habit stuff...but FINALLY at 5, they don't get up anymore...I hope you all are WAY more lucky than I was....

Guest lesliefavela
[quote name='Shai' date='May 12 2005, 11:53 AM']"because the horns aren't showing in the picture"

OMGosh!  I have horns ... just bring them out every 28 days or so <g>  But, then, I am an Aries!

Shai
[right][post="13186"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right][/quote]

Every 28 days? Are you kidding? I just leave mine on!!!!!!! hahaha
Oh, and E.J. is an aries. Does that mean I can blame him for all of the fights? lol

Guest DeeZee
Believe it or not, I beat hubby to bed last night!! He's even a worse addict than me when it comes to movies, and with DVD special features, it takes him 4-5 hours to watch one SO .... I finally gave up and went to bed.

Certificates are ALMOST done so I'm looking forward to scrapping again LOL!

and Leslie... he's a man. It's always his fault regardless of the sign!

Guest nelly
[quote name='esmom98' date='May 14 2005, 05:09 PM']As you can tell, I'm working on my posts!  This seems like a fun community of scrappers!
[right][post="13535"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right][/quote]

gosh...60 posts already?? you are doing fab!! you are well on your way! and yes, this community is a fantastic place! youi never run out of things to talk about!!!

Guest Petrasmemories
woooooohoooooooooo a contest for chatting I love it , better get typing lol

Cheers
Petra

Guest lesliefavela
[quote name='Petrasmemories' date='May 19 2005, 09:12 PM']woooooohoooooooooo a contest for chatting I love it , better get typing lol

Cheers
Petra
[right][post="14376"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right][/quote]

Type, type, type. :bouncing-frog: Faster!!! lol

Everones just so so far ahead of me. Wail wail sob sob, Can someone change my posts for I won't be so far behind anymore? Sniffle sniffle. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: Oh my gosh, I'm in such a silly mood right now it's crazy for sure I know, but I couldn't resist trying the little pout thing, it works for my children so I figured might as well try it, lol. Nah, I'll get there one day, after all my hair falls out and I am able to train this crazy Dragon Naturally speaking thing. Grr it's a pain but gotta do it.

Guest lesliefavela
[quote name='wxchic' date='May 19 2005, 09:19 PM']Leslie, I can't believe you are at almost 500 already!
[right][post="14384"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right][/quote]

Sure you can. Where do you think I take all of my "little breaks"? :disappearing-smilie: Should I be worried if my breaks come every ten, make that 5 minutes? hahahahahahahahahahahaha Help! I just got attacked by two kissing kids. They must be up to something. Yep, they just asked for another pop ice from the freezer. Suck ups! Maybe they'll bring me one. :rofl:

Guest lesliefavela
Was re-reading this back a bit, and I realized I passed 500 without catching it. Woohoo. Watch out, Hot DeeZee, this girlfriend is coming up on your tail!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :runningdog:

Guest EJay
i love baseball the white sox are the team i like but i think i might can like this new way of playing it since i dont have to walk or run

Guest lesliefavela
ohhh, Don't let my hubby E.J. here you. He loves the Chicago Cubs. He went to see them last summer with his cousin and loved it. Do you have a favorite football team? We love Cowboys here. Again, hubby influence. haha By the way, is EJay your full first name, or does it stand for something? My E.J.'s stands for Eusebio Jay. His father is originally from Mexico, so if you speak spanish, you might know how to pronounce that first one. :)

Guest DeeZee
The way you're posting lately, Leslie, you'll surpass me in no time. Life here seems to have exploded lately. Sigh. But I'm having fun so it's all just fine with me :-) :banana:

Guest DeeZee
ohhhhh, the Yankees are the ONLY team allowed in our house according to my raised-in-Queens husband.

And those Cubs fans are NUTS!

Guest lesliefavela
Yeah, since DH was born in Dallas, and is such a HUGE fan, I tell him he is a pathetic fanatic. When football season starts, forget about me using the tv if the cowboys are on. Drives me crazy to listen to any sports on tv. And, DeeZee, I told him you said Cubs fans were nuts. He looked up from the bed and said "WHAT"? hahahha It's so much fun to hassle him. heheee

Guest EJay
i like the dallas cowboys they are wicked awesome ejay is for my first and middle name e is for edd and jay is my middle name my mom used to call me ej when i was a baby because edd was my papaws name but he went to heaven before i was born and i was born on his birthday

Guest lesliefavela
How cool is that, that you were born on his birthday? That's a good idea for a scrapbook page right there.

Guest EJay
i have a pic in my room of him when he was born and me when i was born in the same frame so he will meet me when i go to heaven

Guest lesliefavela
[quote name='EJay' date='May 25 2005, 10:07 PM']i have a pic in my room of him when he was born and me when i was born in the same frame so he will meet me when i go to heaven
[right][post="15472"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right][/quote]

I like your positive attitude, EJay! Made me smile. ;)

Archived