Chit Chat Fever Post Game

Guest jlf_loves_mjf

Guest jlf_loves_mjf
Take me out to the board game!

We are going to have a message board baseball game.

Here's how it works:

5 posts to get to first base
10 more posts to get to second base
10 more posts to get to third base and
15 more posts to get to home base and score a homerun

That means a total of 40 posts for a homerun and
160 posts for a grand slam! (homerun times 4)

Prizes? Are you wondering if we are going to award prizes for this game? Of course, we are! Everyone that gets a home run will win a $5.00 shopping certificate to the Scrap Girls Boutique. Everyone that earns a grand slam will get a $10.00 shopping certificate.

Have fun! The game ends on May 31 at midnight EST.

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest lesliefavela
[quote name='DeeZee' date='May 5 2005, 11:03 PM']Thanks for letting us have even more fun!!  Chatty fingers are rewarded... I love it!
[right][post="11763"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right][/quote]

I've already been on it tonight. You go, chatty fingers! hahaha

Guest lesliefavela
Oh, and this post brings me up to 16 since I started counting tonight. wooohooo

Guest lesliefavela
I'm not afraid!!! I can keep up with you, smarty pants! hahahaha Oh, you need to leave the pc, I hear someone calling Mommy. Change my diaper. :rofl:

Guest DeeZee
Goodness, I wish I had some ... after 5 hours of sleep, my kids decided to get up EARLY today, ugh! So they're all happily playing while Mama drinks her coffee and tries to wake up :-)

Guest jlf_loves_mjf
Coffee...the oldest trick in the book! Try going caffeine free like me and see how many posts you manage to rack up. :)

Guest jlf_loves_mjf
I agree. 5 hours of sleep. Drink some coffee. We need a dancing coffee cup emoticon! :)

Guest lesliefavela
[quote name='DeeZee' date='May 6 2005, 12:22 AM']Ohhhh, that's a *dirty* trick! LOL!!!! 

Don't you have a delivery at the door???
[right][post="11781"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right][/quote]

NOPE!!! Remember? Seth is here and our packages stay there until he brings them at night. ( I'm blowing you a raspberry! hahaha) Now, after school starts again, I might have to request a "Special Delivery"! :disappearing-smilie:

Guest lesliefavela
You all know we'd get more sleep if we would turn off the pc! hahahahahahha

Guest lesliefavela
haha No doubt. My husband is ready to hide this thing. heehee Hey, I AM multi-tasking here. I watch tv at the same time in here in my bedroom. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: Oh, and sometimes eat, too. Shame on me! hahaa

i do it all...cook, clean, fold laundry, scrapbook, answer posts, answer e-mails, sell on e-bay...ALL AT ONCE!

I'm headed for severe burnout if I'm not careful....

But boy it makes a day blow by... :hit-head-with-hammer:

Guest lesliefavela
Wow, you must look awfully funny! What with all of those arms and legs flying all over the place. Watch out for the octopus gone crazy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:wobbly-eyes: :wobbly-eyes: :wobbly-eyes: :wobbly-eyes: :wobbly-eyes:

:respect: [quote name='lesliefavela' date='May 6 2005, 06:11 AM']I'm not afraid!!!  I can keep up with you, smarty pants!  hahahaha  Oh, you need to leave the pc, I hear someone calling Mommy.  Change my diaper.  :rofl:
[right][post="11780"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right][/quote]

OMGosh, we just have to give a dedicated posting folder to her!! hehehehe

[quote name='lesliefavela' date='May 6 2005, 05:51 PM']haha  No doubt.  My husband is ready to hide this thing. heehee  Hey, I AM  multi-tasking here. I watch tv at the same time in here in my bedroom.  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl: Oh, and sometimes eat, too.  Shame on me! hahaa
[right][post="11870"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right][/quote]

Is there a limit to how many 'rollers' you can use at one time? Cuz by the third one, I had to run to the little girls room ... again!!

Leslie <wink>

S

Guest darklighter
You guys do have way to much time on your hands... or at least kids that can play by themselves.... My DS never wants to let me go when I am home... But just you wait, I will get that grand slam yet!!!

:rolleyes: :wacko:

Guest lesliefavela
Shai, stop pulling a "Leslie" and go pee before you get to your computer. lol And as for the time to myself, trust me, I don't get much of a break here either. These two constantly fight and if they aren't doing that, they're up my b--t. Why do you think I make so many middle of the night posts? hahahaa

Guest DeeZee
And I usually have one on my lap, one asking a math question and one whining that she has Noooooooooooooothing to dooooooooooooooo (of course, if you ask her what she WANTS to do, she has no idea... poor girl has NO toys, NO friends and NO hope... life at 5 is hard, eh?)

So when you see my typos and scattered brain posts, I'm usually typing as I'm walking by my computer .... one post on the way through to the kitchen, one on the way to the laundry, one on the way to the bathroom ... LOL.... make lots of passes in one day!

Archived