Chit Chat Fever Post Game

Guest jlf_loves_mjf

He's such a good boy, lol, most of the time he is positive, but sometimes, he's negative, especially when it comes to my fav teams verses his fav teams, :rofl: Just because we live in the same house, doesn't mean we have to like the same teams though or so I think anyhow, lol.

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Vania16
[quote name='EJay' date='May 25 2005, 06:21 PM']i love baseball the white sox are the team i like
[right][post="15438"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right][/quote]

Hey a White Sox fan! I have divided loyalties - to the Detroit Tigers (because my grandpa has loved them since I don't even know when - he's 95, so it could be a long time) and the Sox. I went to the new stadium when it first opened and the old one was still up next door - you could look into it from the new one - very cool!

EJay went to a few games so far. He also got some autographs from a few of the white sox players, I think maybe that's why he likes them so much, lol. Nah, I'm just teasing him again, lol. I shouldn't tease him about it because next time his team plays my team he might not be so nice about it when his team wins, lol. SO guess I better be nice now huh, lol.

Guest nelly
you all have totally lost me on this whole topic!!! last time i posted was on the first page...now i look and wow!! 11 pages?? so i thought i'd say the i am (maybe not a die-hard) orioles fan!! born and bred in baltimore =) have brooke robinsons autograph(and even spilled a cup of water on him!!)

Guest nelly
when my DH first came to the states to visit and meet my family, i took him to a baseball game! what an experience! i had to explain so much to him...i knew more than i thought!! and then not enough!! all they know is cricket over here in the UK...baseball seems too boring to them!

:rofl: @ spilling a cup of water on him. When I was younger I was just so all about Don Mattingly and going to his restaurant whenever I could. One day when he walked in I nearly choked to death on my french fries, lol, it was scary then and embarrasing, but now when I look back on it, it was kind of funny the way things happened that night. My dh is too in to soccer of all things. He played throughout school, and oh the photos of him are just too funny for me to look at. Seeing him in his soccer and band uniforms, lol, they are a big switch from seeing him in his army uniform, lol. I was shocked to learn though one day while my db and I were outside tossing a baseball back and forth, that my dh had never played baseball, lol. So of course we had to get him to the ball park and at least try. That window he broke throwing the ball, well, it was pretty expensive to pay for, :rofl: so now I never ask or even attempt to get him to play anymore, lol.

Guest lesliefavela
[quote name='Pearl Girl' date='May 29 2005, 02:00 PM']This is my 160th post!

:dancingchicken2:  :dancingchicken2:  :dancingchicken2:  :dancingchicken2:
[right][post="16006"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right][/quote]

Way to go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest nelly
thats too funny valerie!! i wouldn't ask to play with him ever!!! oh dear!! we haven't broken any windows around here though we stick more to soccer (though football to these brits) and to cricket! we went to a cricket match last year and i have to say that i did actually enjoy it! its a bit more exciting than a baseball game... but still really confusing!

I usually preferred playing baseball or volleyball, so when dh broke that window I knew for sure I'd never play baseball with him again, lol. Bad thing about it was that the window was a huge stained glass window and to pay for the damages wasn't the only bad part about it, but to try and go from a photo to duplicate the design, now that was the really hard part. I did do it but it seemed like it took forever, lol. We were lucky that they agreed to let me try and redo it to what it looked like but only after showing them the windows I did before. It actually came out really better than I thought it would. Whoever took the photos of the window before dh broke it did take some great ones from every angle. Hardest thing was matching up colors though. Whew, I never want to have to do that again.

Guest jlf_loves_mjf
[quote name='Pearl Girl' date='May 29 2005, 02:00 PM']This is my 160th post!

:dancingchicken2:  :dancingchicken2:  :dancingchicken2:  :dancingchicken2:
[right][post="16006"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right][/quote]

Dang, girl! In less than 10 days! Congrats!

:dancingchicken2: :bouncing-frog: :dancingcow: :respect:

Guest jlf_loves_mjf
Which reminds me...ladies, we have just over 24 hours before this contest comes to an end! That's right...May 31st at midnight EST! Get your posts in now!

Guest jlf_loves_mjf
[quote name='EJay' date='May 31 2005, 12:56 AM']does the easter bunny really hop haha
[right][post="16186"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right][/quote]

It's a bunny...of course it hops! :bouncing-frog: (okay...so this is a frog...but you get the idea!) :rofl:

Guest jlf_loves_mjf
All right ladies (and Ejay)...you've got approximately 1 hour left! Get posting!

Guest lesliefavela
hahaha I'm thinking Ro's gonna have to up the anti on post counts or figure out another challenge. lol Everybody really got on a roll with this one! :breakdance: It was fun!

Guest DeeZee
LOL.... I forgot all about the actual challenge portion of this one..... silly me :-) How many more do y'all need? Are you making it?

Guest jlf_loves_mjf
And don't worry! We've got a different game in the works for you for next month!

Guest DeeZee
Cool... I can't WAIT until tomorrow ............ new Scrap Girls club offering...... newsletter (or at least the hint of one), new game coming .... can I just go to bed now? LOL! :disappearing-smilie:

Guest jlf_loves_mjf
If you're happy with your post count, go to sleep. There's nothing more that can be done tonight! :bedtime:

20 minutes!

Guest jlf_loves_mjf
And the contest is closed! I hope everyone had fun! Watch the upcoming newsletter to find out what you've won!

Guest lesliefavela
[quote name='DeeZee' date='May 31 2005, 11:50 PM']My chatty lil fingers can't be quieted most of the time so no worries there :-)
[right][post="16402"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right][/quote]

Mine, either. :roll-on-floor-laughing:

Archived