2006 Calendar

Guest nelly

Guest nelly
didn't think i'd be the first one, but here you go! don't know what you all will think or if this is anything like what you all had in mind?!! went ahead anyway!! let me know =)

[url="http://scrapgirls.com.ipbhost.com/index.php?act=module&module=gallery&cmd=si&img=1817"]sweden[/url]

nelly

Guest MN_Scrapper
Thanks for having the nerve to go first. I am almost finished with my layout, but playing with the placement of the calendar grid. I will probably be chicken and wait for another layout or two to be posted.

Guest Pixel Lady
Nelly, you did a fantastic job! Re the template, its for the other half of your calaedar...you know like a hanging wall calendar. Thanks for playing and sharing!! I left you scrapiness!!

Patti, don't be chicken! We are excited to have you and can't wait to see your creation :)

Thanks ladies!!

Guest MN_Scrapper
Okay, okay. I'll finish it up tomorrow and get it posted. I put a quote on it and I think it's kind of lame, so I need to sleep on it. Gee- sleep. ood idea; better hit the sheets now.

Guest jlf_loves_mjf
I've got my "Old Man Winter" up.

[url="http://scrapgirls.com.ipbhost.com/index.php?act=module&module=gallery&cmd=si&img=1825"]Winter in Ohio[/url]

Guest DeeZee
ARgh, I better get cracking. I'm still fussing over what picture to use!! Think I know though ... some we took in January at a Petroglyph field... at least there are snowy peaks in the background! (wish I had gotten some shots of the ice crystals on the yucca when I had the chance!!)

Guest Pixel Lady
Jennifer, thanks for playing! I left you scrappiness!

DeeZee, sounds good...don't feel pressured, cuz then it won't be fun!!

Guest DeeZee
Not feeling pressure, just trying to decide! not much of a winter here on the high plains of New Mexico :-)

Guest Pixel Lady
Okay! You know I can truly understand, being in Florida and the fact that I hate to be cold. So the last thing I wanna do is take some outdoor pix when it is cold...LOL!

We'll see..

Guest DeeZee
Just posted mine! That was fun .. I hope it ends up being ok for everyone... never did anything where anyone was looking at my work as a part of a whole LOL!

When this is all over, will we be sharing the high res versions for printing, or .. ?? Seems like we'll have more than one option of each month ... so we can choose?

Guest MN_Scrapper
My winter is up. I put the month on the page, but I can easily remove it.
[url="http://scrapgirls.com.ipbhost.com/index.php?act=module&module=gallery&cmd=si&img=1924"]Winter in Minnesota[/url]

[quote name='MN_Scrapper' date='May 15 2005, 06:12 PM']Oh, woe is me!  No scrappiness yet.  My heart aches.....
[right][post="13726"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right][/quote]

I left you scrapiness, my dear Patti!
:respect:

Guest MN_Scrapper
[quote name='wxchic' date='May 15 2005, 06:31 PM'][quote name='MN_Scrapper' date='May 15 2005, 06:12 PM']Oh, woe is me!  No scrappiness yet.  My heart aches.....
[right][post="13726"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right][/quote]

I left you scrapiness, my dear Patti!
:respect:
[right][post="13735"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right]
[/quote]

Yes, you did, Theresa. I love your comments too. I just want to make sure I am on the right track before I do the next assignment.

Archived