Thursday Challenge - July 19

ManiakMama

Hope everyone's week is going well! We are going to have triple the fun this week. This week's challenge is to do a layout that features one photo, but in three different ways. This is a great opportunity to play with all of those photo editing techniques or other tricks you have! Or, you can zoom in on certain parts of a photo and make them a separate photo in the layout.

I'm slacking and have to finish up my LO for this one, but I'll post it here as soon as I can. In the meantime, you can post your layouts here.

Can't wait to see all those layouts!

I have the perfect idea for what I want to do for this challenge, but it'll take a few days to get the photo for it. I need to wait for the occasion to happen first.

LOL, Becca! Isn't that frustrating! Sometimes I just know exactly how I want to scrap something, but it hasn't happened yet so I don't have the photo. Can you believe there are times that I've actually been so excited to scrap something that I've created the layout in advance, using a blank rectangle to hold the place of the picture? How sad is that?! Well, I guess I could look at it as making my own layout template... :D

Here is my layout. This was a difficult one for me...I coudln't figure out what i wanted to do. I'm disappointed in how this came out. Not at all what I had pictured. But since I won't be here the beginning of next week, I'm going ahead and sending it in. =0) Comments and suggestions welcomed!

http://scrapgirls.com.ipbhost.com/index.ph...i&img=27293

Archived