Art Inspiration Chat Starting Shortly!

PBarnes

The Art Inspiration Challenge and Chat will be starting in the Live Chat room in just a few minutes. Check out the thread here for the artwork. Even if you don't want to crop, come and chat and do a layout later. Hope to see you there.

The Art Inspiration Challenge and Chat will be starting in the Live Chat room in just a few minutes. Check out the thread here for the artwork. Even if you don't want to crop, come and chat and do a layout later. Hope to see you there.

Imagine this: me... not knowing what am & pm is.... waiting in the chatroom for a huge part of today to be able to attend this chat that was ectualy last night at 3.30 ...... what a dumb person can one be huh? Yes this topic was written on the 20th of july... for me it was already friday and I did not notice it was written in the middle of the night....

if there was a championshiptrofee for being dumb... I would winn it every singel time over and over and over again...

On the other hand, being in chat today made me get to know a member from australia, and she posted her first LO, because I told her I was curious about it! lolol

It gave the time I spent in the chatroom more meaning, glad that I got to know you better KAZBAR73!

Awwww...see! You were SUPPOSED to be there at that time. I missed it, too, but I didn't get to have a lovely conversation with anyone from Australia. I was de-cluttering my house. :)

Maybe we can both make it to the next one!

~Zaz

Archived