I Promised I Would Let You Know! Paper Tears For Pse

Well, I promised I would get you a paper tear action for PSE. It is finally done, and up in the store. If you have any questions or problems please let me know. These come with all new instructions for installing and using actions in PSE 3.0, 4.0 and 5.0.

wm_MRE_SSTools_Actions_PaperTearPSE_MKTG_600.jpg

I can't wait to see all the tearing that will be going on now!

:)

Guest miss bumble

A big THANK YOU :dancingelephant: I've just put them in my basket. I can't wait to use them. I,m so excited.

LOl Chris xxx

I'm buying these today!!! I was almost going to buy some of the embellishment templates but I think this will be more versatile!! Thank you so much. I can't wait to try it.

I saw and I bought them, but I'm having trouble loading it. I did PM Melissa but if anybody else got it and has it upa nd running I'd love to hear and find out where I messing up. BTW I use PSE 5.0 ( Jennifer in NC HELP) :dancing_penguin:

Just a note, there has been a little confusion on the directions for installing these! I am going to change the wording a bit, but to install actions in PSE is a little complicated and so inside the file for your program is another folder for your action. This folder that holds only the ATN and a PSD file is the folder that gets copied to your file within Elements. PSE won't read a folder within a folder, I just put it in a folder because it is different for PSE3-4 and PSE 5! So if anyone is installing these it is confusing because I said to copy the whole folder to PSE and it is only that inside folder that gets copied.

Thanks again to those of you that PMed me, I will straighten out that wording so that hopefully it will work smoother for people!

:):):):):)

Sigh, I knew I should have gotten a summer job. My bank account can't handle all this fabulousness!

crak me up laffin you thought you were gonna just sit back & relax your summer away eh? LMBO!!! not a chance here LOL

caren

(Don't look at me!) LOL. I took one look at PSP and ran the other way. I already have 4 programs installed on my computer and PSP isn't one of them. If our PSP gurus want to give it a shot I would be happy to line up my steps, but I don't even know if it would be possible to do something like this. :)

These look really cool. But I don't think I'm on the *up & up* yet I don't get it... I have a really dumb question... How would you use it ~ how would it work? Do you just draw a line with the line tool or the selection tool and then apply the tear tool?

TIA! :)

What this action does Nicole is to speed up the process of making a paper tear and gives you some nice custom features to use on your paper tear. I used to go through a whole series of steps to make a paper tear and it took a bit of time. Especially to get a really detailed look. What this action does is allow you to use all of my steps that I would do to make a custom paper tear (but super fast).

You make a selection (with your lasso tool), and hit play, you will still get to customize your look in a few places and when it is done, there is your torn paper with a special textured edge and a nice textured tear layer. This happens within seconds. If you don't like it, you delete the template layer and the tear layer and start over. With just a few clicks of a button you will have a custom embellishment for your layout.

Also, I made it to work on top of your LO, so you can "try" a torn paper look in your LO as you work. (now, it is always a good idea to save first!)

Here are a few LOs where I have used torn paper.

MRE_SSTools_Actions_PaperTear_FishingLO_600.jpg

MRE_SSTools_Actions_PaperTear_FlowerLO_600.jpg

WOW! That is so cool!! Thanks so much for explaining Melissa! I really appreciate it. Nice to see your LOs with the tool use too.

I've been trying to squirrel some time away and buck up on my SG tutorials, but since this is so new (by the way congrats on creating this... very cool!!!) I wasn't sure how to use it.

Thanks this is Awesome!!

Archived