When Do You Want To Chat?

scrappylibrarian

Best Chat Times  

45 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I would give a few different times. 4 PM Eastern is naptime, 9 PM Eastern is dinnertime but I can sometimes get dh to come home early and help out while I chat. Noon Eastern can work for me too. Weekdays are best because dh isn't home to tell me to get off the computer. :D

Once school is back in and I'm back at work again, during the week, I can only chat during the evenings, preferably 9 PM EST (which is 8 PM for me). On the weekends, I can make time any time as long as DH can take care of our son.

Living in Europe, late-nite chats are totally wrong!

But I manage to squeeze them in anyhow every now and then!

9 PM EST is 3 AM for most of us...

:disappearing-smilie:

The noon-ones on weekdays are perfect for me!

Then it is 6 PM for me, and I can either get DH to go home "early" so that I can participate at home, or talk him into staying late at the office and I can use the PC there! That's why I drop in at the High Noon Crops every now and then...

:clapping_kitty:

Guest Student4Life

I'm the same as Thess since I live in England. The noon chats are great because it's 5pm for me which means I still have an hour before hubby gets home and wants attention. The late night ones are out of the question since it's the wee early hours of the mornin' and I love my full night's sleep. :-)

7PM est is great I turn into a pumpkin around 8:30 9pmish when working Ican stay up later now coz I am home bound for a few more weeks

caren

Every day is differrent for me, but the 9 ET time is usually not very good since it is awfully close to dinner time here on the west coast. In general, just name the time and I'll try to make it.

If I were on Eastern time, 10 am would be great. :) But at 7 I'm just getting home from the gym and getting breakfast. During the school year, I'm also getting kids off to school. 12 noon (9am for me) works for me, that is why I make the high noon chat most often.

The 9:00 ones hit right at dinner time here, so I'm usually late, cut out early or just plain forget. :) 8:00pm would work. :)

Favorite 3: 12 noon, 4 pm, 8 pm.

Being from Australia it is hard to get chats in (14 hours ahead of NY time) or to work out the time conversions but weekends are better for me as there is more chance of me being at home and not working. :clapping_kitty:

Guest jemmia

Being in the uk i have only attended a few chats as they are usually at 9pm ET which works out at 2am in the morning here which is way past my bedtime :disappearing-smilie: a girl needs her beauty sleep you know lol :giggle_bear:

but any other time suits weekdays or weekends

Guest miss bumble

Another English Rose here, I would love to join some of the Chats and Classes a little more. Good time for me are 12pm, 2pm. & 4pm. Weekends are good as I'm always home. I don't mind being squeezed in, somewhere or sometime. LOL

Thanks ML Chris x

Now is a good time for me 8-10pm but that's my time and I have no idea what time it is for you people. I haven't been able to work out ET time with our time, even when I look at the chart. Patti has tried to help me out but I still get to chats to early or too late. I think the 9pm time for your chats is either 1 or 2pm our time which isn't that good for me really. So I just pop in and out and if there is a chat on I go chatting. :disappearing-smilie:

Guest gloomy_liv

Being in Sydney, I'm 14 hours ahead of US ET...which means the 8pm & 9pm chats are on at 10am & 11am my time, which is the best time for me. 10am ET = midnight my time, and I'm usually fast asleep by then (but I may stay up later, and sleep in the next morning!! lol)... and the 12 noon and 2pm chats are during my sleep time too. 4pm chats are 6am my time...which is still early, but I can try and make them if I get an early night the night before!! LOL

Did that confuse anyone??? lol

In short..my best times are 8pm and 9pm ET...and possibly 10am & 4pm ET if I can get a good night's sleep!! :P

Oh...usually any day's good for me, except Saturday night ET chats, coz I'm at church then :)

• 3 weeks later...

I'm another one in the UK and find that most 8pm/9pm chats are just way to late for me. I may be willing but my body just can't deal with anything but sleep at that time of night LOL.

I'd really like the chats anytime between 10 am and 4pm (once I've worked out the time difference) and I usually do chats during the week as it's less likely to be interupted by family demands for attention. But earlier ones at the weekend should be 'safe' thanks to lazy teenagers :D

me down here... 8pm/9pm on saturday nights your time is 10am/11am sunday morning here, that's until we change to summer time of course and then it'll take me another month of sundays to work out the time difference again, LOL. Can't during the week except for my friday mornings, your thursday nights as friday is the only day of the week I don't work! once again I ask... anyone got next week's winning lottery numbers, LOL!!!

I'd love to participate in a chat, but it's kind of difficult for me. I cannot participate in the evening hours as that is family time for me, I'm online sometimes but sporadically and not for very long. During the day I watch my 2 year old grandson, if ya'll wouldn't mind me getting up from my computer every 5 minutes to check on him I wouldn't mind chatting at all, but it'd be better in the am for me. So I chose 10 am ET, which I'm not too sure what that would make me at central time, but I can find out. =0)

Archived