#61 Shai

Shai

Hot Scrapper

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 827 posts

Posted 02 June 2005 - 06:39 PM

:having-a-party: CONGRATS CATHY!!! :having-a-party:

I just read my newsletter announcing YOU as the winner! HOW ABSOLUTELY FUN! Especially since you've just joined us! You did a brilliant LO! CONGRATS, Hon'!!

And, ladies and EJay, you all have done some wonderful LOs for the most important woman in each of our lives!! I am thrilled at the response and hope you had fun!!

And, remember, just because the contest is over ... you can ALWAYS add your Mom LOs here!! :) That way we make sure the gallery doesn't get forgotten :) Easy to do with all the different postings and wonderful gallery submissions!!

:thankyou: for playing!! :)

All my best to each of you!!
Shai
Posted Image

Posted Image

ShaiShai Gone Digital

Posted Image

<embed src="http://www.cheer.com...eName=ShaiShai" width="306" height="112"name="truebombshell" align="middle" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" pluginspage="http://www.macromedi...getflashplayer" /></embed>

#62 nviars

nviars

Good Scrapper

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 140 posts

Posted 02 June 2005 - 07:15 PM

Congratulations, Cathy - I loved your layout when I first saw it, and it's still great. Wonderful job!
Nicole

Avoiding the phrase I dont have time..., will soon help you to realize that you do have the time needed for just about anything you choose to accomplish in life.

-Bo Bennett

#63 Wxchic

Wxchic

Fit and Fabulous!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,440 posts

Posted 02 June 2005 - 09:51 PM

Whooooo Hooooo Cathy! You GO GIRL!

Theresa

"Now and then it is good to pause in our pursuit of happiness and just be happy."

#64 Pearl Girl

Pearl Girl
  • Guests

Posted 02 June 2005 - 09:57 PM

Congratulations, Cathy! That LO is definitely a winner! It's just lovely all over!

#65 Vania16

Vania16
  • Guests

Posted 03 June 2005 - 01:23 AM

Congrats Cathy! :having-a-party: Beautiful layout!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users