Sketch Challenge July 26th

DDecker

Man - I had the 11 year old all sorted out and busy when the 19 year old called "Hey mom I bought a couch from a guy at work....can I borrow your vacuum?" ... and so I drove half-way across the city to take my vacuum to his apartment and got home about just 1½ hr ago, still managing to miss the chat completely. :wacko:

Anyway - I downloaded the sketch and just had to do it!

Siobhan's Soccer Career - Page 1

Siobhan's Soccer Career - Page 2

Going to leave some love now!

Alright! Mine is done! I could use some suggestions on the title. I don't like the words and I want to dress it up a bit but if I don't post it now I will completely forget about it! LOL

http://scrapgirls.com.ipbhost.com/index.ph...i&img=27619

http://scrapgirls.com.ipbhost.com/index.ph...i&img=27618

Those black edges aren't supposed to be there either, I guess that is from cropping the larger LO? That or I am about to think the gallery just hates me!

What Size is a Double layout? Can someone let me know....

Depends on what you want! If you normally do 12x12, do a 24x12. Following the wisdom of others, I then used the crop tool to split into two LOs to upload. Basically, just double the width you would normally scrap. Hope class was ok!

I'm sorry that I missed the chat DH surprised me with taking me out to dinner (with kids though). So we got back late and then had to get the kids down. I will do the LO even though I missed the chat. Thanks for the wonderful LO sketch Dee and Angela. :dancing_penguin:

Can anyone join in the challenge? Would love to do this as never done a two pager before

Sarah x

Absolutely you may get in on thechallenge!! the more the better!!

Caren

• 3 weeks later...

HELP! I SO want to be a part of this and to use this great 2-page sketch... BUT I keep getting a message saying that this download has expired. I THINK I'm early for the crop later this evening. Is anyone else having a problem? I even signed up for a YouSendIt account thinking that would solve my difficulties.

This is my first time for this kind of crop so I'm a complete rube. Please be patient. Thanks!

HELP! I SO want to be a part of this and to use this great 2-page sketch... BUT I keep getting a message saying that this download has expired. I THINK I'm early for the crop later this evening. Is anyone else having a problem? I even signed up for a YouSendIt account thinking that would solve my difficulties.

This is my first time for this kind of crop so I'm a complete rube. Please be patient. Thanks!

this is the thread for the sketch challenge from several weeks ago.

to join the one tonight, go to this thread: http://scrapgirls.com.ipbhost.com/index.ph...mp;#entry207222

hope you can come!

Found it.. Thank you... Thank you... and boy is my face red. NO WONDER every one talked about better late than never for their posts! HaHaHa...

Thank you again - sorry for the trouble... But I truly appreciate the extra effort on your part. That's what sets "Scrap Girls" apart from the rest!

Archived