Scrappiness Society

Guest ljritchie

Guest ljritchie
Hi all. Just wondering if anyone has heard about the new Scrappiness Society mentioned in the emails? Can't wait to join!

Guest lesliefavela
[quote name='ljritchie' date='May 8 2005, 01:27 PM']Hi all.  Just wondering if anyone has heard about the new Scrappiness Society mentioned in the emails?  Can't wait to join!
[right][post="12373"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right][/quote]

Saw that. More fun, ya think? :dancingchicken2:

Guest katiec
It was mentioned in the newsletter. Do they have the rules to join? Can't wait to get more information on this ...Guess that we have to be "patient" which I do not have ... LOL

Guest lesliefavela
OOOOHHHHH, the suspense is getting to the girls! :bouncing-frog: Better than a paper back novel!

Guest DeeZee
So when is the info supposed to come again? Gosh, I'm like a kid in a candy store with this stuff. Gotta wait a whole month practically for another Club installment so I need excitement LOL!

::whisteling and twiddling my thumbs:: I can't wait ... I have been witing for Mike, I've been waiting to for Christian's four day trip (my nails are no longer existing since I am nervous, but will be ok. Allie went last year and had a blast with her school trip), I've been waiting for someone to mow my jungle of a lawn, I've been waiting and waiting and waiting for my inheritance (that doesn't exist) ... I don't want to wait anymore LoL Gimmie gimmie gimmie! :)

Ok, I hush.hehe

Guest horwiek
[quote name='ljritchie' date='May 8 2005, 07:27 PM']Hi all.  Just wondering if anyone has heard about the new Scrappiness Society mentioned in the emails?  Can't wait to join!
[right][post="12373"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right][/quote]

Ow, I wanna know what that is. I am so curious! :bouncing-frog: Tell me, tell me, tell me :bouncing-frog:

Guest Pixel Lady
I know LOL.

HEY JAXSCRAPS! You're near me...I mean, I'm near you...I mean we're near each other!!! LOL

Guest katiec
What's time? How many minutes or seconds will I have to wait ??? LOL
Just kidding. Please take your time but hurry up, would you???

Guest katiec
"Please take your time but hurry up, would you?" That is my husband's famous saying to me when I want to go shopping by myself or get a new haircut and leave him alone at home with two children (7 and 4 1/2)!!!

LOL - reminds me of that JCPenney commercial w/the mom leisurely shopping the early saturday sale, and the DH at home w/the kids going crazy everywhere saying "and WhEre is your mother?" :lol:

Guest ljritchie
[quote name='Ro' date='May 11 2005, 11:08 PM']I've been working on it all day long. If all goes well, tomorrow is the day...

Hopefully, I won't have another head-banging day like this one was.

Wish me luck!
[right][post="13127"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right][/quote]

Gook luck Ro!

"May the force be with you". LOL

Archived