Quote Challenge Crop - July 29 - 9 Pm Et

ScrappingForever

Hello again everyone! It's time for another fun Quote Challenge Crop. We'll be meeting in the Live Chat room as always, but we've changed things around a little bit for the chats. You'll now want to click on the Rooms button at the top left of the Chat Room screen. You should then see the Quote Room listed. Click on that and you'll be taken there!

We'll be meeting at 9 PM ET. Check back here a short while before the challenge for the Word Art.

See you then! :)

I wish I could attend the chat, but I can't. I will be on one ear at that time.

wishing you all lot's of fun!

maybe the next one could be at 6 pm???? it would be 12 in the middle of the night here, but it would be manageble for me... I realy would love to be able to attend more chats!

Jan,

I love your new blinkies!!

I'm going to try to make the chat, but with DH still on vacation, things are a little out of sync around here. I'm going crazy not finding enough time in the day to check in as often as usual. ;)

I would love to join, still trying to find my way around. Not sure how to find the room I need to be in. Will keep trying to figure this all out. Hope to see you tomorrow. :winking_baby:

Oh do stop by! Just click on Live Chat in the purple bar at the top of the message board. We will make sure one of us is there to point you in the right direction if you get lost. It is going to look a little different to everyone this time as we just made some changes.

If you have never been in Chat before do make sure you have Java installed and updated, that will make it much easier!

When do we get the Word Art ?!?!?

Some of us (me) are slow scrappers... We (I) usually take a while to get inspired... There are those of us (me) who cannot manage to scrap and chat at the same time...

I LOVE word art! This is always one of my favorite challanges!

LOL how funny... thanks for making that Jan, its gorgeous... i need it to be she though :) hehe.. all girls here! Even the dog!

For the chat rooms thing... im going to go early, and hang out in the lobby.... i'll make sure anyone who has confusion gets through to the right room :)

angela

I do believe you made that just for me! I just got back from a week with all the grandsons, and the 14 year old is typically 14.........if you've ever had one, you know what I mean! Off to work I go! Thanks for feeling sorry for us, Jan! :2468who-do-we-appreciate: :2468who-do-we-appreciate: :2468who-do-we-appreciate: :2468who-do-we-appreciate: :2468who-do-we-appreciate:

I do believe you made that just for me! I just got back from a week with all the grandsons, and the 14 year old is typically 14.........if you've ever had one, you know what I mean! Off to work I go! Thanks for feeling sorry for us, Jan! :2468who-do-we-appreciate: :2468who-do-we-appreciate: :2468who-do-we-appreciate: :2468who-do-we-appreciate: :2468who-do-we-appreciate:

Oh yes Ann, I had a 14 yo once (he's 22 now), I think the operative word for him was "Duhhhhhhhhh..." :disappearing-smilie:

This quote SO totally describes my 16 year old DS and his best friend...and they've been like this since they were at least 14!

I'm new to this whole chat thing. Maybe I'll peek in and look around. I definitely need to find all those pix with the faces they make at me.

Kim

Archived