Thursday Challenge 080207

PBarnes

For today's challenge, we want to see something you've created, made with your own hands. That is other than a scrapbook page! It could be painting or drawing, crafts, cake decorating, home interior decorating, landscaping, a building. If you don't have any photos of something you've created, just do a layout with journaling and tell us about an item you've made or what creating means to you! Writing is a creation too.

Post your completed layouts to the General Message Board Challenges.

Here is my layout.

Oh!! Very cool! I know what i want to scrap, but someone else has the photos and they are on vacation. So i'll have to do this challenge on monday/tuesday when they get back!! Awesome idea !!

angela

I think I have an idea for this, too! Hopefully I can find sometime over the next day or so to take some photos and scrap it! I'm not very good with my hands, and I've actually given up this particular craft hobby, so a scrapbook page is perfect for making something to remember it by. :)

Guest TraciG

I know what to do- pictures of the loft beds we made for the kids last year. That is the easy part. The hard part is getting the kids to make the beds and clear off the desks so it doesn't look like a tornado went throught their rooms.

I know what to do- pictures of the loft beds we made for the kids last year. That is the easy part. The hard part is getting the kids to make the beds and clear off the desks so it doesn't look like a tornado went throught their rooms.

LOL - then it wouldn't look like every other house with kids! :disappearing-smilie:

That's beautiful JJ. I have done a few cross stitch in my past. I ran across about a half dozen unfinished projects when I was cleaning out my craft storage space. (That's what prompted the challenge. :)) Don't know if I'll ever finish them but I can't let them go.

Archived