Let's Get New Members! - Nearly At 1,000!

Guest Ro

It was pointed out to me by one of our layout designer, Michelle Thomas (Pixel Lady), that we have nearly reached another milestone on our message board - 1,000 members! :breakdance:

She came up with a fun little contest and has even pitched in the prize for you to win. She posted a beautiful layout recently ([url="http://scrapgirls.com.ipbhost.com/index.php?act=module&module=gallery&cmd=si&img=1786"]So Beautiful Layout[/url]) and in which she created some original elements (such as backgrounds and embellishments) and combined them with some of the Scrap Girls for-sale elements).

The person who refers the most new members to the board (and they make at 10 posts) before May 31 will win everything that MIchelle used to create that layout (except the stitch brush, which we don't have to give to you).

How will we know that you referred people? Simple. Add a post in response to the contest post and tell us the user names of your friends. If more friends join, edit your post and add their names.

Make sense?

Guest Doxy_Chic
Oh, Theresa I'm in the same boat as you! Living in the woods up in NH I'm lucky i even have a phone line and electricity LOL.

[quote name='Doxy_Chic' date='May 13 2005, 06:13 AM']Oh, Theresa I'm in the same boat as you! Living in the woods up in NH I'm lucky i even have a phone line and electricity LOL.
[right][post="13313"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right][/quote]

Me too! Or an indoor potty! (LOL)

Guest DeeZee
Nobody I know in real life is in the digital realm (I've tried and tried to convince a neighbor who does scrapbook but to no avail). Sigh. I'll keep trying though :-)

Guest lesliefavela
[quote name='ScrappingForever' date='May 13 2005, 06:29 PM']Ladies!!! Remember, Scrap Girls is for paper scrappers, too!!!! Otherwise, what am I doing here???

Invite all your scrapping buddies to come and play! There's something for everyone! And this is *the* place to be on the net!
[right][post="13446"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right][/quote]

How true! A lot of nice people here!!!!!!!!!

Guest DeeZee
What I meant to say is that the few of my friends who scrapbook are not online and don't use computers very proficiently or well. I've tried to convert SO many of them to no avail. Not even my own MOTHER will give it a try LOL! Sigh. How in the world can I enjoy something so much and not have a single "real life" friend who likes it???

Guest lesliefavela
[quote name='DeeZee' date='May 19 2005, 08:15 AM']What I meant to say is that the few of my friends who scrapbook are not online and don't use computers very proficiently or well. I've tried to convert SO many of them to no avail.  Not even my own MOTHER will give it a try LOL!  Sigh.  How in the world can I enjoy something so much and not have  a single "real life" friend who likes it???
[right][post="14227"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right][/quote]

Same here DeeZee! Guess you're stuck with the likes of me! :rofl:

Guest nelly
well my friend naomi, aka the pink lady just signed on yesterday or early this morning, 19/20 may....

I just went through my long list of e-mail addresses and sent info to alot of them about joining scrapgirls. :) My three sisters are all suppose to join tonight after they get off work. Yay!

Does EJay count since he has his own name now? LOL

I just now heard from my sisters. They went out of town on a whim, we're all good at doing things on a whim so they will be joining but not sure when :(

Archived