Things You Won't Hear While Scrapping Digi Style

Shai

Guest esmom98
I have to go to the hardware store to pick up scrapbook supplies!

(I like the look, but I never ended up going to buy sandpaper, etc...now it's so easy with brushes!)

• 2 weeks later...
Guest lesliefavela
[quote name='esmom98' date='May 29 2005, 11:02 AM']I have to go to the hardware store to pick up scrapbook supplies!

(I like the look, but I never ended up going to buy sandpaper, etc...now it's so easy with brushes!)
[right][post="15982"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right][/quote]

Juliana, I have the sandpaper. I just can't keep track of it in all of my crafting supplies. lol

Mom, why are you using my markers and gel pens?

NO!! Not THAT good paper!!

No, don't write on my instructions!

You want to use WHAT??

MIKE!! Step away from the scissors!! Those are my pinking shears! No no no, not THAT [air, those are my FABRIC scissors! Man, Mike, just get away from my hardware!! Those are my paper scissors! *sigh*

Don't use my ribbon for Christian's Egg Project!! (A milk carton cut in half (not completely), a 36x36" piece of muslin for parachute, all my cotton balls in the house, and MY ribbon to tie the parachute to the milk carton!! I have JUTE for that! LoL)

hehe

• 2 weeks later...
[quote name='ljritchie' date='Jun 17 2005, 12:37 AM']Darn it!  Out of tape runner again!  :banghead:
[right][post="18336"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right][/quote]

ROFL I just had a day like that last week! LoL

Shai

OK here's one:

Deter!! Stop swatting my eyelets all over the dining room!! I'll feed you in a minute! (which always was longer LoL) (A very stubborn kitty with the name of Determined. He also would sit on the dining room table while I was sewing ... miss my baby!)

[quote name='Shai' date='Jun 30 2005, 06:41 AM']Hey!!  Which one of you smashed the tips of my srappin' pens!!!
[right][post="19336"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right][/quote]
:rofl: That is too funny, considering the fact that I ask my dd's that just the other day even. :rofl:

• 4 months later...

Archived