First Word

Betsy

Uh-oh, my first thought was "Hour" but I just said that.  We could end up going around and around.
'Morning, my friend, I'm around working on my laptop for a little bit,  we don't have to play but I'll check in!  @ladyscrapalot

Hmmmm..   My second thought was - 

Clock   🎵🎄🎶

Now let me explain.   I have these two Christmas clocks that play music (one is a different carol) each hour.   I leave them up because I said - oh let the battery run itself out.   But, then I actually like them because I know when it's the hour.  Actually I haven't heard the other in awhile, it probably did run out.   That one has a christmas snoopy pic but it plays the snoopy music each hour, it's not really christmas music!

19 minutes ago, MariJ said:

Amy!   Sorry I missed you, I spent the afternoon with the little neighbors (who now live 35 minutes away) and am just home and exhausted - early bird here is ready for bed!

Dog

(as in hot-)

I popped in for a little while this afternoon. So happy that your'e able to keep in touch with your little neighbors. I know how special they are to you. 

Cat