Life Moments Chat Tonight @ 8pm Est

angelaNussbaum

Tonight is our first "ALL ABOUT YOU" crop!!! We will be doing an layout showing you growing up. Start with a baby or toddler photo, add a teen photo, add a photo of you today, whatever photos you find. Then put them together and see how you have grown over the years!

We will meet tonight in the chat room at 8PM EST. Make sure you click on rooms and double click on the "LifeMoments" room.

Be sure to put your layouts in the Life Moments Gallery.

Here is my layout: Growing up.

Cant wait to see what you come up with!!

EDITED: to add my layout link.

I would love to take part in this! Just don't know that I'll make crops and chats, but I'll follow along anyway :D

Great idea btw...I've been meaning to do something like this for a while...just always find something more immediately interesting to do instead...LOL

I have my pictures scanned and ready to scrap. The only problem is, I am not sure if I have what I need to scrap with. I have NO baby kits. I will see what I can come up with though. I guess I should have been a little more prepared. Looking forward to the chat. I believe it is 5pm california time. let me know if i am wrong. sometimes i figure out the time difference wrong.

LOL im having a different problem.. i have a baby pic of me and a teen pic and an current pic... i keep wanting to do the vntage nursery... but it looks odd with the older of me! haha... I think im going to go do some solids and maybe some of the flowers... havnt decided yet...

angela

I don't own even one of my own baby pictures so I'll have to ask my mom for some. I know she has a few since she put together two big panels of photos of me as a child for my 40th birthday. Now if she could just find those panels again... ;)

I'll come to chat if I can. It's right between dinner and bedtime so I might be able to swing it if my DH is in the mood for playing with DS. We'll have to see how his day went. :D

~Zaz

OH do come and chat!! Even if you dont have photos!!! We love having everyone there!!! This is not something you have to have done tonight. Its about inspiring you to get out and do it, give you ideas, give you aboost!!

Also, look at first post to see the layout i did... maybe that might help you get going!

See you tonight!

angela

Can't continue til I get some pics from Mom...I don't have a one!

linda...

why not then, take the chance to reminisce a little. Take note of something you liked when you were little, how you felt about it as you grew, how it changed how you thought about it... and what you feel about it now. You can show the transition of "growing" by showing the changes :)

Hope that might help

angela

I have been wanting to start an album about me and this I think will really help jump start it. I wasn't able to attend the chat and I still have to find/scan photos but thanks for starting this. I love looking at everyone's hard work and it's very inspiring/motivating.

Great thing about Scrap Girls is that you dont have to go to the chat to participate!! Anyone who missed it, is still welcome to join in. And dont forget to post your layouts so we can share the love on yours!!!

angela

All the Lo's I have seen so far have been absolutely wonderful and have really inspired me to get on and start my All about me Album. Thank you to all you wonderful people for sharing these parts of your lives. I feel like I am truely beginning new friendships with getting to know you all through the LO's. Well I finally after working all night finished my cover page!!

Lifes Moments

All your layouts are wonderful and great inspirations! I wasn't able to attend the chat (I'm in the processing of moving) but this is a great idea. I've been wanting to make album of myself. I'm a bit late getting started but it looks like fun.

I have older pictures of myself but I'll have to get my dd to take a new one of me. I'm not thrilled with myself lately and hate being photographed. I'm picking up my new glasses tomorrow so maybe then I'll get her to take one (wrinkles and all!).

Archived