Sketch Crop Challenge - Tonight!

sprinklz

Hey Scrappers! :cowwave:

It's time for another Sketch Crop Challenge! We'll be meeting tonight , Thursday August 23rd, in the Scrap Girls Chat Room at 9pm ET to laugh and play and have lots of digi scrapping fun.

To join us, click on the Live Chat link (above right). Once you are in the chat lobby, double click on the Rooms button (upper left), and then double click on Challenges from the list on the left side.

(that's 9pm New York, 8pm Chicago, 7pm Salt Lake City, and 6pm San Fran)

What is a sketch challenge? A sketch is a rough drawing for the placement of the main elements of your layout: photos, embellies, title, and journaling. You can follow the sketch exactly or use it as starting point to your own creativity.

For anyone that would like to have a head start, I'll post the sketch a few hours before the crop.

Sketch link: http://download.yousendit.com/23CA50C467AD9091

note: the sketch is available for 7 days or the first 100 downloads. please plan accordingly.

My layout: heartland

Post your layouts in this gallery. Be sure to include a link back to your layout in this thread.

Hope to see you there! :gathering:

Yeah! Sketches have gotten to be my favorite! I won't be home until later tonight so I may miss the chat- bummer! Of course, if I skip working out I could make it. I'll see what happens later. I definitely will be back to pick up the sketch. Thanks so much Marnie. I love the sketch crop challenge!

I plan to be there. I have art class at 5:30 but we should be done in plenty of time. I can't wait to make chat, I've had to miss the last few because I was on mean old vacation. aha ha ha ha.. But I'm back and I'm loaded with pictures and pictures and more pictures. I took 91 pictures in Palo Duro Canyon. At least 3 or 4 should be scrappable huh.

Guest gloomy_liv

sorry I wasn't at the chat... I was working (well, technically I was on my way to work / sitting at the mall, waiting for my shift to start!! lol) - it was at 11am my time! I will get something done with the awesome sketch though :)

Sorry I can't make evening chats. Dinner and bedtime you know. But I made a page last night after the kids went to sleep and finished it this morning. This was lots of fun. I look forward to the next sketch.

Pretty Bubbles

Archived