Back To School Chat! Tonight @ 8pm Est

Becca

:2468who-do-we-appreciate: :2468who-do-we-appreciate: Ready for school to start?? :2468who-do-we-appreciate: :2468who-do-we-appreciate:

I know I am ready to send my son back to school! Let's celebrate the start of a new school year together with a chat! Tonight at 8pm EST, please join Danna "scrappylibrarian" and I for some good ol' conversation and laughs!

Break out those papers and brushes and scrap a layout featuring something to do with school days, whether it's that first day of Kindergarten, a favorite subject, hopes for the new school year, or commemorate a treasured art project!

Share your layout in this section of the gallery ---> General Message Board Challenges

And don't forget to post a link to your layout right in this thread!

Guest gloomy_liv

:sadpanda: sorry, i won't be able to come & chat with you all!! I'll be on my way to work (10am my time!). It's Father's Day next Sunday (not this one coming up), so I've been given a lot of work in the next week and a bit!! :)

I will make a LO at some point though, if that's ok :P

Hope you all have fun!!

Okay, I'm a little behind...mainly because as a teacher sub, I never expect to work the first few days of school. But then the day before I got called to fill in for the whole our asst. band director left when he took a new job 2 weeks ago. The new guy can't start before the middle of this week at the earliest. I totally blew off our last few vacation days 'knowing' (haha) that I'd have a couple of days alone at home when the kids went back. Reality came back in a fast way--sports, band, homework, and me working. Yikes!! Anyway I have this school related lo that has 5 embellis--almost a super challenge.... TFL.

5th Grade Graduation

Archived