Thursday, August 30th Challenge

ruralscrapper

During eleven out of the twelve months of the year, we celebrate a wide range of holidays. It seems though once we get to August, there is a major shortage of big holidays to celebrate, maybe that is why so many of us take off for vacation.

August 30th is recognized as National Marshmallow Toasting Day. Your challenge is to create a layout using any pictures you have from the Great Outdoors, such as toasting marshmallows, roasting hot dogs or your campfire or bonfire, camping, fishing etc.

Make sure to post your layouts here.

Here is my layout for the challenge: Bonfire

I have the PERFECT pics for this challenge and haven't scrapped them yet! Great timing! I won't get to it till later in the weekend or early next week tho - hope that's ok? I have company coming for the long weekend and won't get to do any scrapping. Can't wait to start this one now!

Thanks for the reminder... Some of our friends and I talked about this at the beginning of the month, made plans for smores. We had all forgotten. So thanks for the heads up. I may be scrapping pics yet to be taken of smores yet to be eaten with friends who are now on their way over! WooHoo!

Archived