A Call For Submissions! (edited By Ro: Please Read This String!)

Shari PV Mom

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That includes you, right Ngaire? :D

I'm trying to find something I like too! I might try something new even! I think we should submit everywhere! Not just where my OP stated but Digital Scrapbooking too, and Scrapbooks, Etc., and Simple Scrapbooks, etc. etc. etc.!

Oh, yes... please do submit everywhere! Lots of times.

Send us a copy of the submission email you sent to them (via separate email, of course, so they won't think we are whacky!) and a copy of the image. That will help us know what you have done _ what call< what magazine, right? We'll need to see that to give you your surprise for your submission.

But surprise, surprise. We love surprises!

What a wonderful idea! It would be great to see all those products listed as Scrapgirls.com. and great to see all you wonderful ladies with so much talent featured in the magazine as well. I have been telling everyone I know about this site. I think it is the best site on the web. There is so much here to offer even if you don't scrapbook! Way to go scrapgirls. Thank you all for this absolutely wonderful wonderful wonderful site. I'll have to see from my few LO's that I've done, if one would be good enough to submit. This will be so much fun.

Can we send one in that was made from a sketch challenge? I've never sent anything in to a magazine before, but this is for a great cause! I would like to send one in I made for one of Marnie's sketch challenges.

Sure! I think it would be cool to see one in the magazine from the challenge.

I'm happy to play along!! How fun. I love surprises :)

Anyone wanna pick one of my layouts for me? I don't have a clue which to submit. Maybe I need to create something new. I've got loads of new SG stuff to pick from that I haven't even used yet LOL.

Anyone wanna pick one of my layouts for me? I don't have a clue which to submit. Maybe I need to create something new. I've got loads of new SG stuff to pick from that I haven't even used yet LOL.

I'd love to help you in any way... mj

How about this one Ang! I think this one is beautiful. Such a lovley picture of your son and the way you have the flourishes and the title and the colour, yeah well I just really like it. What do you think!!

Fall Leaves

oops it was called Fabulous fall not fall leaves sorry.

How about this one Ang! I think this one is beautiful. Such a lovley picture of your son and the way you have the flourishes and the title and the colour, yeah well I just really like it. What do you think!!

Fall Leaves

Hehehe. Thanks Ngaire :) I guess it's seasonally appropriate now right? It's such a simple LO. I never would have thought that one would be appealing. Isn't it funny how we look at our own stuff and compare it to others and think "no way! I'm not submitting MY stuff". I'm sure the mags are all looking for different styles anyway :) I'll think about it!

Oh my, this is so exciting! How am I supposed to work tomorrow with all of this going on??? lol I'm going to do it too! Now, to pick an existing LO or do something new???? ummm. depends on what I have time for I guess. Can't wait to see what everyone does. Can you post here or in the gallery what we're submitting?

How about the one with the 'special' floor mopping pads?????? That was one of the funniest things I have ever seen or heard of. HeeHee!

Archived