• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 Pixel Lady

Pixel Lady
  • Guests

Posted 23 May 2005 - 06:58 PM

Okay, back on track!

Here is my Ephemera LO

Remember what ever style and color scheme you choose! Don't forget to post links here so we can give you scrapiness!!

#2 Pearl Girl

Pearl Girl
  • Guests

Posted 23 May 2005 - 10:37 PM

Can someone explain the weekly challenge to me? Is there a new one each week and where do we find the details?

Still a new girl...

#3 Pearl Girl

Pearl Girl
  • Guests

Posted 23 May 2005 - 10:40 PM

Can someone explain the weekly challenge to me?  Is there a new one each week and where do we find the details?

Still a new girl...

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Oh! I just noticed ~ I'm not a new girl, I'm the Girl Next Door!

#4 Pixel Lady

Pixel Lady
  • Guests

Posted 24 May 2005 - 06:52 AM

Hi Pearl Girl,

Basically I just post some sort of inspiration and you create a LO based on it. That's it! Some times it is a color challenge, a theme or who knows...LOL.

Let me know if you need more help!

#5 Pearl Girl

Pearl Girl
  • Guests

Posted 24 May 2005 - 08:49 AM

Hi Pearl Girl,

Basically I just post some sort of inspiration and you create a LO based on it. That's it!  Some times it is a color challenge, a theme or who knows...LOL.

Let me know if you need more help!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Ok, I was making it much more complicated than it is, looking for detailed instructions or something. So this week's theme is Ephemera, right? Gonna have to dust off my dictionary for that one! :unsure:

#6 DeeZee

DeeZee

Scrap Girl Scrapper Devotee

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,482 posts

Posted 24 May 2005 - 08:58 AM

Michelle, I know I'm going to sound really silly, but is this ANYthing that has no intrinsic value? Like used tickets and such? And photos CAN be included, right? I have an idea, I just hope I can get it done by the end of the week ... if not, I will get it done but I might be late :-) Lately, layouts have been taking me FOREVER!

#7 Pixel Lady

Pixel Lady
  • Guests

Posted 24 May 2005 - 09:10 AM

Pearl Girl, look at my LO and you will understand better.

DeeZee, you got it!

The LO's may include a photo(s), but don't have to...

#8 DeeZee

DeeZee

Scrap Girl Scrapper Devotee

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,482 posts

Posted 24 May 2005 - 11:09 PM

Tee hee, had the idea and had to finish it!! Here's my attempt:

Romance by Rail... the Romanian Way

#9 momentousangel

momentousangel

Hope You Have A Happy Scrappy Day!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,783 posts

Posted 25 May 2005 - 12:46 PM

I simply love this challenge, so now I'm off to figure out what to do for it, lol. Pixel Lady your lo is so neat. I would've never thought of something like that. :)
Posted Image

To have a friend is to have a shoulder to cry on, a hand to hold and an extra pair of legs when yours are too weak to stand alone...

I have been living buried in books and writing classes... as an added note I must say that it is rather scary when you start dreaming and all you can see within your dreams is words floating everywhere!

Posted Image
Valerie Lynn Harrell is the published author of a book of poetry, titled "A Little Girl Lost... Was Found Through Her Writing"

#10 Juliet_A

Juliet_A

Good Scrapper

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 176 posts

Posted 25 May 2005 - 02:04 PM

I thought that this would be hard, but as soon as I realized what I was going to do, it got very easy.

Contents of my purse

That doesn't necessarily mean it is good, but it was easier than I thought it would be.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users