Please Help With Items From Boutique

I have a question about purchases from the boutique. My ds ask me this morning if he has to purchase the things in the boutique, or because I have a few that he wants to use, since they are already on my computer, can he use them to or should he get his own from in the boutique? I wanted to ask because I don't want to get in trouble for us both using them. So please let me know and thanks so muches for the help.

Guest jlf_loves_mjf
[quote]From the Scrapbooking Copyright Issues area of SG University

The graphic files contained in this e-file are the product of Scrap Girls, Inc., or its design team, and are protected by United States copyright law. Purchaser or user may use, copy and modify these files for PERSONAL use only and are not to be used for commercial gain. These files are licensed to the purchaser's computer only and are not to be shared, loaned, rented, resold, distributed, transferred, or posted across a bulletin board, network, modem, Internet or web page. Do not make copies of these files on any electronic or physical medium (including CDs, diskettes, or other storage medium) for reasons other than back-up purposes.[/quote]

If you and Ejay are sharing the same computer, I believe the clause "licensed to the purchaser's computer only" covers you and you can share. If you are not sharing the same computer, well...that's another story.

The complete Scrapbooking Copyright Issues page can be viewed [url="http://www.scrapgirls.com/scrapbooking_copyright_issues.htm"]here[/url].

Although, this brings up an interesting point for me...I store my files on a network drive...am I in copyright infringement? The only people on my network are my dh and myself. If so, I will certainly pull my files onto my laptop.

Anyone else have copyright questions? We can try to get them answered.

Guest jlf_loves_mjf
I read your blog on that! How adorable! I just have to know, because he is my baby, did she kiss my Ben?

Guest jlf_loves_mjf
Leslie...where have you been? I got that notice hours ago!

Valerie...what are you daughter's intentions toward my son? He's a good boy. :)

:rofl: She better have no intentions at all or dh might have to go buy a shotgun, and if he don't then mommy surely will. :rofl: That was too too funny. She's all about babies so it was just adorable. I tried to get a pic of her kissing the monitor but then dropped the camera to grab the monitor, :rofl:

Guest lesliefavela
[quote name='jlf_loves_mjf' date='May 26 2005, 09:38 PM']
Leslie...where have you been? I got that notice hours ago!

I've been having trouble tonight, remember? Shoot, I thought I was the only special one. haha Guess it must be something with my IP.

Oh I think I can do this I think I can I think I can I think I can, oh how sick I truly am of reading that book, :rofl: I'm sooo glad I found scrapgirls to read instead! :)

Is this it, could it really be, me, crossing over to be yes no maybe a "GirlFriend?"

I didn't think I would ever post this much on a single board, therefore, ScrapGirls has truly one me over in sooo many ways!

I was "The Girl Next Door,"
Then a "Good Girl" I came to be,
With this post I'll be a "GirlFriend,"
Then I'm aiming for whatever's next until I become a ..."Devotee?"

(I wasn't too sure on what's next, so I just took a quick guess, :rofl: )

Guest jlf_loves_mjf
I actually believe at least Hot Girl is between Girlfriend and Devotee if not another. Fits in well with our previous discussions! :) :rofl:

:rofl: Oh yeah, I'd much rather be a hot girl first, just not in the way of the other discussions though, :rofl: I was jumpin up and down like a little school girl when I hit enter on that 500 mark though, DH thought I lost my marbles, :rofl: I didn't dare tell him I used his on a layout, :rofl:

Guest DeeZee
You know, I USED to be a huge lurker too!! Mmmm, no more I suppose. Digital scrapping took that right out of me, and then Scrapgirls sealed the deal. It was nice to find a place where everyone is supportive and KIND towards one another! None of that "outsider" feeling ... you know?

Guest lesliefavela
[quote name='DeeZee' date='May 27 2005, 12:08 AM']You know, I USED to be a huge lurker too!!  Mmmm, no more I suppose.  Digital scrapping took that right out of me, and then Scrapgirls sealed the deal.  It was nice to find a place where everyone is supportive and KIND towards one another!  None of that "outsider" feeling ... you know?
[right][post="15705"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right][/quote]

The other day, I was surfing and went to another site with freebies. I noticed a nasty little letter to people who had downloaded freebies the month before without registering, I think it was. I thought, "Whoa, I'm outa here". That didn't seem to be a very friendly place to be in my books. Takes all kinds, I suppose.

Archived