Women's Friendship Day Crop

ruralscrapper

Do you have a special woman or women in your life that has gone that extra mile or touched your life in some special way? Have you always wanted to find a special way to thank them for what they have done for you? Why not dedicate a layout to that special someone? Please join Patti (ruralscrapper) Sunday, September 16 at 5 Pm EST for Women’s Friendship Day chat & crop. We will discuss how that special someone has changed our lives and have lots of laughs and of course share our layouts of the special Women in our lives.

I'm heading to the chat room now!

I missed this chat! :( I have a dear friend that I've been close to since our Senior year in high school. I'll have to go searching for some photos to scrap. Hey, this would be a great page to include in my Life Moments album! Cool! I don't know when I'll get to it but I will put it on my list of challenges I want to get to! Thanks Patti!!!

Thanks for the chat Patty. Cool to have made it for a change!! :disappearing-smilie:

I was just reading through here and when I read Shari's comment I got inspired on who to do a LO on. A good school friend and like Shari said then it can go into my Lifes Moments album, thanks for that Shari!!

Archived