For Challenges...

jodyangel

Ok this might be a stupid question. BUT if I don't ask I won't know yes?

When doing the challenges are we suppose to use only kits and art from ScrapGirls? I ask, because I have materials from various places and some I've paid for, and I just need to know.....cause.....well I'm anxious to get STARTED lol.

Hi Jody and welcome to Scrap Girls. There are no dumb questions. In fact that is a very good one. Just be sure you credit whose items you've used, either in the Meta data or in the description area when you post your layout but please do not include links to other sites. You might want to take a look at Scrap Girls Terms of Use (TUO) which can be accessed from the menu bar at the top of screen.

Yes, you'll find that Scrap Girls is one of the few digital scrapbooking sites that "allow" sharing layouts created with any supplies, not just theirs.

Just remember to credit your designers properly, and don't share any links to outside sites. :)

Wow! I was just sitting here thinking about all the freebies I have and have been avoiding posting layouts if they were included.

To be honest the only digi supplies I've bought are from here. My finances are limited and I'm real picky about what I spend money on. I really like the beautiful designs and variety to choose from plus all the tutorials (I've bought 2 e-booklets and a PSE tut for windows media player). I'm hoping next week I can get the new sketch book Marnie put up! I love her sketches!

I guess I won't be too shy about posting anything with freebies although hopefully I can keep adding to my collection from here.

I'm like you, except that some of the freebies I know where they come from and some I just seem to have collected from somewhere and some I have paid for. If I don't know where it is from I always say unknown source or something like that, but I usually try to say the designers name if it comes from another site. Since I am new and have a limited budget it will be awhile before I have enough stuff to always do pure SG pages.

Archived